Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

DOWIE "MORISON WILL

Give norwich the goals to cement themselves in the prem!"

He was giving his opinion on sky sports a little while ago,on the 3 promoted sides,and so he is really impressed with Lamberts transactions,and went on to say MORISON has all the attributes,strength skill and awareness to succeed at prem level and out of the 3 promoted sides NORWICH will suprise a few people :)

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I trust Lambert''s decisions, but don''t believe anything Dowie says about football. So this is a perfect example of a paradox - this might lead to the end of the universe.[/quote]

---

Bethnal,, even worse to contemplate is that there is an alternative universe out there in which Lambert is a pundit and Dowie is our...

I''m sorry PC, I normally have a lot of time for your opinions, but to suggest that there is a universe where Ian Dowie is our manager is frankly ludicrous [:)].

[quote user="blahblahblahwizard"]I''m sorry PC, I normally have a lot of time for your opinions, but to suggest that there is a universe where Ian Dowie is our manager is frankly ludicrous [:)].
[/quote]

---

blah, the chances are there is a universe in which I''m the manager!!![:P][:D][;)]

[quote user="blahblahblahwizard"]"blah, the chances are there is a universe in which I''m the manager!!!"

Still seems more believable than Dowie...
[/quote]

---

Not to mention the near-certainty that there is an alternative universe in which Smudger...

Even using multi-universe theory, do you think that it is possible that there is a universe in which Roeder is a successful manager?

[quote user=" Badger"]Even using multi-universe theory, do you think that it is possible that there is a universe in which Roeder is a successful manager?[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/kidseyessmiley2.gif[/IMG]

[quote user=" Badger"]Even using multi-universe theory, do you think that it is possible that there is a universe in which Roeder is a successful manager?[/quote]

---

Such as a universe in which Roeder takes over a team that is rock bottom a third of a way through a season and guides it to safety with a game to spare? Yes, I believe that kind of universe is distinctly possible...

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I trust Lambert''s decisions, but don''t believe anything Dowie says about football. So this is a perfect example of a paradox - this might lead to the end of the universe.[/quote]

Very well put Bethnal. Not sure I will sleep too well tonight. [^o)]

[quote user="icoopius"]yeah it''ll probably be the same universe where he isn''t a complete @rse[/quote]roeder obviouly

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user=" Badger"]Even using multi-universe theory, do you think that it is possible that there is a universe in which Roeder is a successful manager?[/quote]

---

Such as a universe in which Roeder takes over a team that is rock bottom a third of a way through a season and guides it to safety with a game to spare? Yes, I believe that kind of universe is distinctly possible...

[/quote]

I think it improbable. Which of course means it could be highly likely. Where is Douglas Adams when you need him? ( I do know the answer to that one by the way. Sad loss)

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]To suggest there is a universe where Iain Dowie is a manager at all is pushing it.[/quote]

I''m not so sure. After all, he knows all there is to know about bouncebackability !!