Sign in to follow this  
Canary23

Re: Vintage Norwich shirts

I was bought a vintage T shirt for my birthday - yellow with green trim on sleeves and neck and a plain green badge with a yellow canary.Probably dates from 50''s?1990''s aint vintage - that''s yesterday!!

LOL it must be my youthfulness! I only used the term ''vintage'' because thats what the bloke at the car boot this morning was calling some of the shirts, and they weren''t even 10 years old.

Was that a visit from the grammar police by the way, I have arrived!

89-90 goes for £70-£10092-93 £40-£60Anything after and the price drops, I bought the Tartan Army shirt for £8Have seent he 94-95 home shirt for £15 but anything from the 98 onwards you''ll do well to get a tenner I would say.Hope this helps and if you are selling any larges let me know I''m always looking to add to my Nodge collection

Wow, thanks for all the info I have now put loads of them on Ebay, years from 1989-2002 sizes medium, large and XL (and in one case 2XL but that was a tight fitting one!) Took me ages to do

[quote user="Canary23"]Wow, thanks for all the info I have now put loads of them on Ebay, years from 1989-2002 sizes medium, large and XL (and in one case 2XL but that was a tight fitting one!) Took me ages to do[/quote]

How much could I get for my 1905 shirt/?

the Asics with the diagonal stripes normally go for about £100Crikey can''t believe that - still got one - sitting on a small fortune.  Might have to frame it!

Before you get your hopes up of how much you are going to get for the shirt, remember its an auction.

I have seen them go for as little as £25-30, but as much as £100+

Fair comment, I''d imagine £100 is the very top price, I could well only get £20, though if I get 2 lots of £20 then that''s next years shirt sorted

Well it looks as though I''ll get £20 for the asics shirt and £20 for the ''tropicana beach'' Norwich shirt!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Norwich-Shirt-Asics-89-92-/190541914604?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c5d2ee1ec#ht_500wt_1156

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Norwich-european-Shirt-1992-94-/190541919790?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c5d2ef62e#ht_500wt_1156

I''m not sure how to post links but have tried a couple above!

You''ve got 5 days left on them, and you''ll get a lot more on the Asics one I reckon. Maybe for the bird poo one too. If you''ve got the white away Asics one then sell that as you''ll get a lot more for that one!

Unfortunately I gave the white asics away a few years ago, the only white ones I have left are the ones below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Norwich-white-Away-shirt-1999-2001-/190541951853?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c5d2f736d#ht_500wt_1156

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Norwich-White-away-shirt-1999-2001-/190541953325?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c5d2f792d#ht_500wt_1156

Well the asics one is going well probably cover Southend pre-season as well as the shirt, not so well on everything else, suprised about the Euro vomit kit not going so well