Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

2 exciting items for our agenda

1. I sent a work related email to errea but also asked about the new kit, someone responded saying norwich were announcing kit news this week. THis 100% confirms to me we have errea as our new kit manufacturer.

2. My man in plymouth has said Brighton have had a £1m bid accepted for winger will buckley...does this confirm Bennett is on his way here?

JUst thought I''d share

I think the new kit being Errea is pretty much nailed on now.

Skysports reported last night Buckley is signed, sealed delivered to Brighton - move completed - Record ever fee of £1mill - I''d say Bennett is nailed on too and expect the announcement either today or tomorrow with the kit news....

(http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_6968702,00.html)

Comedian....

Tell me Joanna grey what is your purpose of being on this site? BEcause as I see it all you seem to want to do is start petty arguments with other posters.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Comedian.... Tell me Joanna grey what is your purpose of being on this site? BEcause as I see it all you seem to want to do is start petty arguments with other posters.[/quote]

I''m glad you said it because that''s exactly what I was thinking. Every post is sneery and supercilious, from telling someone off in a patronising way for reposting something they may not have noticed buried away in a long dead thread to being just generally rude and abrasive for the sake of it.

Please learn some manners.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Comedian.... Tell me Joanna grey what is your purpose of being on this site? BEcause as I see it all you seem to want to do is start petty arguments with other posters.[/quote]

My insight and commonsense is a shining beacon amongst the mediocrity and dross dished out by the unwashed masses.

Now, why are you here (apart from to repeat yesterday''s news)?

[quote user="Grant Holt is a Monster"]

I''m glad you said it because that''s exactly what I was thinking. Every post is sneery and supercilious, from telling someone off in a patronising way for reposting something they may not have noticed buried away in a long dead thread to being just generally rude and abrasive for the sake of it.

[/quote]

Eat me.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Grant Holt is a Monster"]

[/quote]

Eat me.

[/quote]Are we talking about ''flowery twat$'' or something a bit more dodgy? 

Oh dear, I do hate the language POLice.  Just ask Basil Fawlty about the flowery object in question.

Your over inflated opinion of yourself is quite amusing actually.

PLease do carry on provoking the majority on here with your witty banter!

MY purpose for being here? To share healthy debate with other norwich fans and not to get patronized by arrogant posters such as yourself.

ANd can someone explain to me how an email I received, and my opinion on point 2 is yesterdays news? I won''t bother sharing in future

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]My man in plymouth has said Brighton have had a £1m bid accepted for winger will buckley...does this confirm Bennett is on his way here? JUst thought I''d share[/quote]

You posted that this morning.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/brighton-smash-transfer-record-signing-watford-s-buckley-1678671

That was uploaded yesterday.

Yesterday''s news.

I love the fact that someone in Errea would disclose client confidentiality to you, why would they tell you Norwich have them as kit manufacturers? But a safe bet there.

Additionally the Buckley / Bennett is all over the press has been for a few days now, so why is it exciting from your man in Plymouth?

Get us more of this exciting info like Johnson to sign a three year deal with Norwich and turn down WBA.

Sorry GPC but no wonder you got some stick, just as a side note, can you get your Errea contact to send you the kit as a photo so you can post it prior to Wednesday, that would be worth getting excited about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRlHB8iRXEQ&feature=related

I was rather hoping we could discuss both points like civilised level headed people...but hey who am I kidding? This is the pink un message board.

I was after peoples opinions not a couple of nasty little gobshites questioning how news worthy my opinions were!

It''s no wonder this board has gone downhill.

"1. I sent a work related email to errea but also asked

about the new kit, someone responded saying norwich were announcing kit

news this week. THis 100% confirms to me we have errea as our new kit

manufacturer.

2. My man in plymouth has said Brighton have had a £1m bid accepted

for winger will buckley...does this confirm Bennett is on his way here?"Ok, Peas - 1. Not 100% confirmation neccesarily - it just confirms that Errea know that Norwich are announcing this week.  That said, it does seem to be a poorly kept secret if it is one.  We''ll find out tomorrow.2.  A rumour confirms nothing.  That said, Michael Bailey was saying that he thinks the Bennett to Norwich move is on.  But then again we were signing David Coterill before Wigan whisked him away to a life of bench sitting.  We''ll find out soon no doubt.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

My insight and commonsense is a shining beacon amongst the mediocrity and dross dished out by the unwashed masses.

[/quote]

Got a high opinion of yourself, can''t say I,ve noticed you before.Get back to the kitchen sink please.

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[/quote]

Got a high opinion of yourself, can''t say I,ve noticed you before.

Get back to the kitchen sink please.
[/quote]

Look at you with your (P)Rick avatar. You should be ashamed of yourself, where is your sense of humour?

Kids today.....

[quote user="blahblahblahwizard"]

2.  A rumour confirms nothing.  That said, Michael Bailey was saying that he thinks the Bennett to Norwich move is on.  But then again we were signing David Coterill before Wigan whisked him away to a life of bench sitting.  We''ll find out soon no doubt.

[/quote]

Not only MJB, check out some of Poyet''s quotes on the Brighton Argus website. Seems pretty nailed on to me. But then, until he turns up at Carrow Road....

Sorry JPC the first is not an opinion but a statement and if incorrect makes you look daft!

Second again is an assumption made by reading a number of items and hearing it from your man in Plymouth.

Now if you had said it looks like Errea will be our manufacturers as a guy who works there said so, what do you think, personaaly I thinks it''s naff. That would be an opinion.

All you did was take pretty nailed on peaces of news and tried to make yourself look like you have the inside track.

So post this email from the contact at Errea, see if he can get you description of the kit today, something worth posting, not old news which already has 50 threads about it...........please.

[quote user="CDMullins"]In other news......The Titanic as sunk
[/quote]

This was reported in the EDP some time ago.  The headline was "Norfolk Man Drowns"

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Joanna Grey i am fed up with you.[/quote]She needs a kick in the Wizards Sleeve.

[quote user="E.L.F."][quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Grant Holt is a Monster"]

[/quote]

Eat me.

[/quote]

Are we talking about ''flowery twat$'' or something a bit more dodgy? 

[/quote]

They say that Love and Hate are very similar emotions and I for one read it as Ms Grey propositioning GPAC.