Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Pacheco gets a signed shirt.

http://yfrog.com/ehg03vj

Nice from the lads, could have easily just let him go back to Liverpool and his short spell with the Canaries would have been forgotten.

Slightly confused that he has added to his ''museum at his house'' Surely someone of that age can''t have much. Maybe he''s just starting to build up for his many succesful years, hopefully we can get him back next season.

OTBC

I''m sure he won a lot whilst playing for the Barcelona youth team, and probably has a few things from being a Spanish youth international. Seems ironic somehow that Pacheco has a framed shirt signed by Owain Tudor-Jones.

I would imagine he has lot there already, he has represented Spain U16''s 5 times, Spain U17''s 5 times, Spain U18''s 3 times, Spain U19''s 12 times and Spain U21''s 1 time.At the 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship Pacheco won the Golden Boot after scoring 4 goals as Spain went all the way to the final before losing to France.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]http://yfrog.com/ehg03vjNice from the lads, could have easily just let him go back to Liverpool and his short spell with the Canaries would have been forgotten.Slightly confused that he has added to his ''museum at his house'' Surely someone of that age can''t have much. Maybe he''s just starting to build up for his many succesful years, hopefully we can get him back next season.OTBC[/quote]I would say that''s just a quirk with the translation!

i get the impression that Dani genuinely liked it here in Norwich... if he does play for Liverpool next season and pops one in against us i can see him not celebrating...

My son, U10, already has a (small) bucketful of medals from various tournaments, despite being only slightly better than average in his age group. I guess, most professional players must pile up plenty of relics by the age of 21.