Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Which Signing got you most Excited?

I don''t mean from just this season but since whenever you started watching Norwich City.

I''m not sure why but even in January when it looked like we were going to Sign E.Bennett I was so excited. I''ve just seen the video of his goals and I like him even more!!!

Now we are going to sign him I just can''t wait, maybe his number on the back of my new shirt...[;)]

?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

I don''t mean from just this season but since whenever you started watching Norwich City.

I''m not sure why but even in January when it looked like we were going to Sign E.Bennett I was so excited. I''ve just seen the video of his goals and I like him even more!!!

Now we are going to sign him I just can''t wait, maybe his number on the back of my new shirt...[;)]

?

[/quote]Martin Peters.

John Bond as manager in 1974. We were about to be relegated anyway, but i knew he would be the man to get us straight back up again. And he did.

Carl Cort! He was a Pink Un legend for many seasons before we eventually persuaded him out of Asda and make his debut [:D]

I know this sounds weird, but David Fox for me.

Although not as exciting as hucks, i saw him play for blackpool and was so good, he tore us apart a while back.

(my least one is elliott ward as i new exactly how he would do; that''s not in a negative way :/ )

Easy....

Paul Lambert signing his new contract...no contest...no brainer.......

It has to be when we finally got Hucks back permanently.

There was this awesome loan spell, followed by the will he, won''t he be coming back. then for him to sign on boxing day was the best late Christmas present any fan could ask for.

Davo

Huckerby singing on loan, was an incredible announcement. And i''m sure I don''t need to explain his emotional return on a permanant deal!

It will be no surprise to the OT but Dean Ashton even had a draem about him in a Norwich shirt months before he signed. - Was equally gutted when he left for Wet Spam and at such a bargain price.

[quote user="Harry the Green Wizard"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

?

[/quote]

Martin Peters.
[/quote]

Ditto

Can''t decide between 3.

Huckerby is an obvious choice. We saw what he could do on loan and getting him permanently was amazing.

Holt, coincidentally, i''d seen and kept track of the season at Shrewsbury before he signed so i was very excited when he joined.

Surman was someone i''d followed since his first appearance for Southampton. Technically gifted and i couldn''t wait to see him play. Still don''t think we''ve seen the best of him but think we will next season.

I was also delighted when Arturo Lupoli signed on loan. Another player i''d seen and heard a lot about and would''ve loved to see him play more during his time here (still not sure why he didn''t - stupid Roeder!). Would''ve loved to have got him back at some point but don''t think he''s Lambert''s type of player.

In the context of the season , Hucks. But Chris Woods was very exciting after he had played so well for Forest in the league cup final. But for me it would have to be re-signing Graham Paddon. Devastated when he went to West Ham.

Hucks without a shadow of doubt, one of if not the most exciting player to wear the shirt imo.