Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Here is the new kit guys

It''s alright. A little disappointed that it isn''t entirely unique seeing as it''s the same design, bar the stripes as Brighton''s. Also hate the badge size and colour, looks far too dark. The video is funny but I don''t understand the whole Italian theme to everything just because Errea are Italian. If we had Adidas would we have had a video of Wes in a Lederhosen costume?

I quite like it on the video, which I think is funny. I will need to see the kit in the flesh to see if I like the colour etc.

I really like the video - bet it was a real laugh to film and I can''t imagine many clubs have done that sort of thing so top marks to all involved.Like many others I''m impressed with the new shirt - the retro look is pulled off very effectively but it''s a shame the Aviva logo is a bit too big.

Kudos on the promo video, great to see a bit of fun like this over the new kit release.That being said, I really don''t like the new design, the V-Neck isn''t good, the logo is huge and I have concerns about the overall quality of the kit from a lastability/wear perspective.All of which is totally irrelevant anyway, as they''ve kept the same sizing and available sizes from last season, so they don''t do a shirt big enough for some of us larger fans.£45 saved, but £45 lost by the club and another fan unable to wear the replica kit because of failing to cater to the size levels that manufacturers like Adidas do...

I love the video!

Not too sure on the kit. I think it''ll win me over when I actually see it in front of me. It''s not quite the same on a computer screen! Top marks for Wes and his scooter riding [;)]

Lincoln Canary...I don''t think I have ever see you make a positive post on this board?

Why all the negativity, is Lincoln really that bad?

I am slightly worried about my order! I put in all my details, hit purchase at the end (Or what ever it says!) and it logged me out without confirming my order, and didnt give me any delivery details, is this what was meant to happen, or has my order not been confirmed? I don''t want to do it again and be charged twice!

[quote user="ryan1992"]I am slightly worried about my order! I put in all my details, hit purchase at the end (Or what ever it says!) and it logged me out without confirming my order, and didnt give me any delivery details, is this what was meant to happen, or has my order not been confirmed? I don''t want to do it again and be charged twice![/quote]

That''s what normally happens, so don''t panic there Ryan (you need to buy more stuff from the club shop mate ;)).

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="ryan1992"]I am slightly worried about my order! I put in all my details, hit purchase at the end (Or what ever it says!) and it logged me out without confirming my order, and didnt give me any delivery details, is this what was meant to happen, or has my order not been confirmed? I don''t want to do it again and be charged twice![/quote] That''s what normally happens, so don''t panic there Ryan (you need to buy more stuff from the club shop mate ;)).[/quote]

Haha cheers. I buy a lot of NCFC stuff, but have never bought off the site, and it''s not the easiest online store to navigate! As it didn''t say when it''ll be delivered, it''ll be a nice surprise when it does come ;)

£45 (okay 40.50 with my season ticket discount) is a bit steep isnt it!? I can buy an away ticket with that at a Premier League ground!

£45 for the kit, plus £20 for season review DVD, plus £18 for the 5-1 demolition derby DVD, thats a whole away trip payed for if I dont buy those things!

I do hope a design team wasn''t hired in the making of this kit because it''''s so basic you could knock it up in 5 minutes.

Clean, simple and retro i understand. But it''s almost as if no effort was put in at all.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="ryan1992"]I am slightly worried about my order! I put in all my details, hit purchase at the end (Or what ever it says!) and it logged me out without confirming my order, and didnt give me any delivery details, is this what was meant to happen, or has my order not been confirmed? I don''t want to do it again and be charged twice![/quote] That''s what normally happens, so don''t panic there Ryan (you need to buy more stuff from the club shop mate ;)).[/quote]

Haha cheers. I buy a lot of NCFC stuff, but have never bought off the site, and it''s not the easiest online store to navigate! As it didn''t say when it''ll be delivered, it''ll be a nice surprise when it does come ;)

[/quote]

Ah no worries mate. It does seem an abrupt way to finish the order off - It would help if it could flash up with ''transaction successful'' or something at the end, or at the very least, ''insufficient funs you chavvy b@stard''.

Anyone else see the help for heroes on john ruddy''s goalkeeper gloves in the video.Only noticed after watching the video about 8 bloody times! nice touch

[quote user="shefcanary"]Sold out of Medium already![/quote]

Crikey!. That''s disappointing, t''was the size I was going to get as it shows off my rippling man boobs. Looks like it''s a wait till late summer then...

I assume that if I were to order it any name/number combo will be coming in PL design not Football League?

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Lincoln Canary...I don''t think I have ever see you make a positive post on this board?

Why all the negativity, is Lincoln really that bad?[/quote]

Ha ha no lincoln is very nice, has a very Norwich like feel to the place with it''s mixture of old and new.

I''ve learnt never to be too optimistic when supporting Norwich, although the last two seasons my negativity has been pushed close to moderately positive.

[quote user="ryan1992"]I am slightly worried about my order! I put in all my details, hit purchase at the end (Or what ever it says!) and it logged me out without confirming my order, and didnt give me any delivery details, is this what was meant to happen, or has my order not been confirmed? I don''t want to do it again and be charged twice![/quote]You would get an e-mail confirming your purchase if it went through.

[quote user="Harry the Green Wizard"][quote user="ryan1992"]I am slightly worried about my order! I put in all my details, hit purchase at the end (Or what ever it says!) and it logged me out without confirming my order, and didnt give me any delivery details, is this what was meant to happen, or has my order not been confirmed? I don''t want to do it again and be charged twice![/quote]

You would get an e-mail confirming your purchase if it went through.
[/quote]

So far, no e-mail. I ordered it (well...i tried too) at around 9:20 Tonight, so I''m guessing it hasn''t gone through :(

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Harry the Green Wizard"][quote user="ryan1992"]I am slightly worried about my order! I put in all my details, hit purchase at the end (Or what ever it says!) and it logged me out without confirming my order, and didnt give me any delivery details, is this what was meant to happen, or has my order not been confirmed? I don''t want to do it again and be charged twice![/quote]

[/quote]

So far, no e-mail. I ordered it (well...i tried too) at around 9:20 Tonight, so I''m guessing it hasn''t gone through :(

[/quote]

For some reason despite by email address being correct on the system, I never recieve confirmation emails, but my orders always come through regardless. For confirmation ring/email the ticket office tomorrow

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ryan, I bought some stuff for my 2 year old god son last week, I didn''t get an email but the stuff still turned up. He''s absolutely delighted with his engraved shot glasses, you should have seen his little face.

Tut Tut, asif this Country doesnt have an underage drinking problem as it is!!

I placed an order a couple of days ago and didnt receive a confirmation, but still got the iteams.

I tried sharing the link of the video on Facebook but 1p5wich fans have reported it as a busive. I have contacted facebok saying that I find 1p5wich offensive! ;)

Out of large too! Surely with all the anticipation and the video etc they would have got a big stock in, no mediums or large left and it was launched less than 24 hours ago. Im not complaining but would like to know the buying of stock process.

I think they''ve simply underestimated the interest in the new kit - Pete tweeted yesterday saying that the Pinkun story about the kit became the most-read story of the year in only 4 hours!

Must be all those fairweather fans... Thank God we''ve got the likes of Lincoln Canary to keep us all grounded... [;)]

where are the out of stock comments coming from? when I go on the canary store they come up as in stock.