Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Here is the new kit guys

They could have been far more imaginative with the shirt. A subtle green pinstripe design or somthing similar would have made all the difference. The huge Aviva logo looks terrible and as for the shorts, did they even bother designing them? The whole kit just looks cheap, every design the guy on here made ( I forget his name) is cleary better then this effort. Oh well thats £45 I''ve saved.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="The Wizard of Oz"]They need a bloody promo, for such an underwhelming design.
[/quote]

Don''t know what everybody''s moaning about, I love the kit. Pretty retro and simple! Video is great too!!

[/quote]

I agree Mac, great shirt, great video yet again showing the fun and humour that encapsulates Carrow Rd these days.

The video is so stupid...LAMBERT WOULD NEVER PUT HOOLAHAN IN THE WALL FOR A FREE KICK?!?!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I like the shirt.  What I''m surprised by is the price of 35 pounds for a kids shirt.  That said, it''s the same price that Arsenal charge for their kids shirts.Premiership football eh ?[/quote]We had kept the price of our shirts the same for a number of Seasons now so I was expecting it to go up, I was expecting it to be £50 so I''m quite happy with £45.[quote user="ryan1992"]I can''t be bothered to read through 10 pages to see if it has been mentioned, but, do season tickets get discount? I''ve never bought anything from the ncfc online store, so is there anywhere where you can put in your customer number so that you get a 10% discount or whatever? Thanks for any help![/quote]I ordered mine online this morning and it reduced it to £40.50 when I went to pay.

"We had kept the price of our shirts the same

for a number of Seasons now so I was expecting it to go up, I was

expecting it to be £50 so I''m quite happy with £45."I have no qualms with the adult price Harry - 35 seems on the steep side for kids though.

I spent £160 on shirts this morning, £146 after discount and i couldn''t give a ****,i support the club and will always wear the clubs colours and i''ll be happy to get Next seasons new shirt and the next seasons and so on,honestly moan bloody moan thats all this forum is these days,some of you are so grumpy about everything this club does!!!!![:@] And before you come back with the "your lucky you can afford it" garbage,i can afford it because i made sure i kept some of my redundancy from back in December so i could treat me and my kids come June.Also you know this time next season we will have another new kit,well to save you moaning again next June why not put £5 a month away from now and then come the release of next seasons strip you can purchase it without any money worries,simple!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]"We had kept the price of our shirts the same

for a number of Seasons now so I was expecting it to go up, I was

expecting it to be £50 so I''m quite happy with £45."I have no qualms with the adult price Harry - 35 seems on the steep side for kids though.
[/quote]That again was £30 for quite a few seasons so a £5 increase IMO is acceptable, the thing I don''t like is the child sizes aren''t that big so my 10 year old is in Adult sizes.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]They could have been far more imaginative with the shirt. A subtle green pinstripe design or somthing similar would have made all the difference. The huge Aviva logo looks terrible and as for the shorts, did they even bother designing them? The whole kit just looks cheap, every design the guy on here made ( I forget his name) is cleary better then this effort. Oh well thats £45 I''ve saved.[/quote]A green pinstripe?  Seriously?  That''d be horrible, I know people are praising the retroness of this design but that''d just look dated.  No, I''m very glad that we went for a simple design as supposed to stripes, flecks, whistles etc.

[quote user="The Wizard of Oz"]Spot the irony.Vespas are basically made in India,  chances are so are the shirts [:D][/quote]Actually  Vespas are''nt ''basically made in India''.There were / are Vespa models that are built under licence there, but the bike Wessi is riding would have been made in Pontedera, Italy.The new kit is ok in my opinion, no more than that.I would have prefered a bigger brand name because they tend to produce a better range of other leisure wear to go alongside the playing kit. But maybe Errea will surprise me with what they do...

"I spent £160 on shirts this morning, £146 after discount and i couldn''t give a ****"

Well done you. Name me anything else outside of Moss Bros that would cost 35 quid for a 7 year old.

It appears to be a standard price for shirts these days - I''m not having a dig at Norwich particularly, they just seem expensive to me. If that''s alright with you Phat. After all, I am allowed an opinion aren''t I ? Well ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]"I spent £160 on shirts this morning, £146 after discount and i couldn''t give a ****" Well done you. Name me anything else outside of Moss Bros that would cost 35 quid for a 7 year old. It appears to be a standard price for shirts these days - I''m not having a dig at Norwich particularly, they just seem expensive to me. If that''s alright with you Phat. After all, I am allowed an opinion aren''t I ? Well ?[/quote]

Blah, wind your neck in and grow up mate, i never said you can''t have an opinion,i said i''m sick of fans moaning about bloody everything,it''s getting boring.I agree the price for kids is silly but i love seeing my young uns in the Colours and we all know that kits are pricey,whats the big shock that yet again we have to pay a lot for a T-shirt this mornin i paid £35 for a full kit for my 2 year old not so i can come on here and moan but so i can be proud when he''s tearing round the garden after his football!!!

Sorry another question! Is there anyway of ordering online, but a way of me picking it up at CR, as i don''t fancy the £5 delivery charge!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]"I spent £160 on shirts this morning, £146 after discount and i couldn''t give a ****" Well done you. Name me anything else outside of Moss Bros that would cost 35 quid for a 7 year old. It appears to be a standard price for shirts these days - I''m not having a dig at Norwich particularly, they just seem expensive to me. If that''s alright with you Phat. After all, I am allowed an opinion aren''t I ? Well ?[/quote]

If you brought any other shirt from a mens clothes shop which you were intending to wear every weekend for 9 months of the year for 2 years ,I''d say that you would think that £45 would be fairly reasonable ?!?

" i never said you can''t have an opinion,i said i''m sick of fans moaning about bloody everything," Well there''s your problem - because there''s always going to be 1 or 2 fans who doesn''t like something, no matter what it is.  Especially on an internet forum.

"If you brought any other shirt from a mens clothes shop which you were

intending to wear every weekend for 9 months of the year for 2 years

,I''d say that you would think that £45 would be fairly reasonable ?!?"Well, when you put it like that ...Where do I sign ? [:)]

Could I pre-order it for collection and then pay at Carrow Road when I collect it or is that not possible? It''s just I got vouchers for the kit for my birthday and (annoyingly) you cannot use the vouchers online.

[quote user="ryan1992"]Sorry another question! Is there anyway of ordering online, but a way of me picking it up at CR, as i don''t fancy the £5 delivery charge![/quote]There is Ryan, there is a drop down box to chose delivery type and the option is in there, I chose to pick mine up as well.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Could I pre-order it for collection and then pay at Carrow Road when I collect it or is that not possible? It''s just I got vouchers for the kit for my birthday and (annoyingly) you cannot use the vouchers online.[/quote]It''s worth giving the Club a call, they might be able to sort something.

The new kit is already growing on me, at first glance I was like meh it''s ok I guess, but after further inspection I have decided that I actually quite like it, it''s got a polished retro look to it and the v neck collar actually works well with it, something I wasn''t expecting when I first heard about it. The funny promotion video made by Errea and the club definitely helps too. Whatever it looked like there was always going to be a few moaners, there always is. Overall however I think most people are content with it and after doing a quick bit of research it seems neutral football fans like the kit as well. So well done to Errea and the club.

Just had a look on TWTD to see what garbage they are spouting about it an surprisingly there''s only on thread.[quote user="TWTD Inbreds"]by Heathlander have we laughed at the New Norwich Kit video Yet? I don''t get around much any more?http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/video_norwich_city_unveil_their_new_kit_1_914605    by Lowestoftjust seems a bit of a laugh, not much to take the piss out of there im afraid lol     by GrillerThanks for taking it in the spirit I am sure was intended. Great shot from Holty at the end!     el_ninoIt''s a bit rich of Holt to be having a go at that guy for diving at the beginning! by Illinoisblue    strangely the Italian stereotyping didn''t feature anything about winning trophies     The_Last_Baron The video is good, if we had made something similar it''d be grand.Also, I have to say that the design of the new Norwich kit is a lot better looking than our monstrosity that Wickman was pictured in.At the moment Norwich are way ahead of us in terms of team, kit and ideas.We should start a ITFC fans twitter campaign to get Adidas in as our kit people from 2012 and make the kit the same as the one from 1980/81.     by SuperfranzDisagree. I like our new kit.

[/quote]

Shirt this, shirt that, what about the shorts and socks, I''m sure there not above a bit of a review.

Personally the left sock looks a bit meh but the right one is stunning!

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]When will the shirts be sent if you have pre ordered them?[/quote]Post orders to be dispatched Wednesday 22nd June

Collections in store at Carrow Road Thursday 23rd June