Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Here is the new kit guys

Really don''t understand the complaints about it being ''too simple''. If you overcomplicate a kit you get an absolute mess - like Bolton''s new one:

http://www.epltalk.com/bolton-wanderers-home-shirt-for-2011-12-season-revealed-31548

Ours is simple, clean, and classy, exactly how football shirts should be, and I''m very happy with what we''ve got. Might even buy one for the first time in years.

FWIW it''s nothing like last years either, which felt overcomplicated with those green flashes on the hips and the stripes in the material, unnecessary.

i really like it, tho i don''t tend to wear replica shirts anymore

as for those saying we should have a big manufacturer like Adidas - no way, who wants to conform with the rest of the world? we are Norwich after all.  and the perception of quality with bigger brands is not always true, but their advertising campaigns like to make you think that way.

[quote user="Lets all laugh at 1p5wich"]Well it clearly shows how much

(or very little) you know about our kits considering our badge had a

black outline from 1972-2008!!! [/quote]Irrelevant to what I posted, but thanks for confirming it has changed.Can''t see how the black outline is needed, its the only black on the shirt and muddies the badge, think a white outline would have lifted it better in this particular instance.... but whatever, minor detail, the more I see it the more I love it, glad they are playing on the whole Italian angle!I think this kit has class and won''t stand out as a ''obviously just promoted from the championship'' kit like they usually do![img]http://www.canaries.co.uk/javaImages/96/6a/0,,10355~9726614,00.jpg[/img]

Well I love the new kit, even though I''d prefer the white trim on the collar and cuffs to be yellow.Glad to see alot of the points discussed at the Kit focus group meeting we had a while back were taken on board....Most of us agreed that the brighter yellow of the last kit was the way to go, along with a simpler, cleaner design; No more of those random green blobs at the bottom of the shirt!The collar design was also discussed, and I had a feeling it would be a V-neck. Probably the best thing to come from it all is the improved club crest. It was pointed out at the meeting that the previous one was poo. Go and look at the detail on the last shirt, and compare it to the proper club crest. Not only is the border the wrong colour and shape, so are so many points in the finer detail of the badge - the canaries head, shading on the ball etc.All this corrected for the new shirt, and all down to a suggestion by one of the fans on the focus group. Credit to the club for listening to us and delivering a great shirt without any chavvy logos and stripes etc!

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Really don''t understand the complaints about it being ''too simple''. If you overcomplicate a kit you get an absolute mess - like Bolton''s new one:

http://www.epltalk.com/bolton-wanderers-home-shirt-for-2011-12-season-revealed-31548[/quote]That is truly shocking!Love the opening line of that piece: "Is it me or are Reebok and Bolton Wanderers conducting an experiment

each year to see if they can create a worse home football shirt?"

Very glad they stuck to the bright yellow, really like it and one of the reasons why I bought last seasons shirt. Don''t think I will get this one, looks quite similar to previous one apart from v-neck and green trim.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/mansfield-town-2011-2012-errea-home-football-shirt.html

could''ve been worse imagine this in yellow and green

A great promo video and a really nice, clean design kit, I like it.The Aviva logo does look rather large but imagine the shirt without the logo and it looks a true retro classic.  A good job.

Big thing for me is in the badge. Regardless of what one thinks of the black trim, i could not stand the fluorescent green trim around it last season - bloody awful it was.As for the neck, i often find there''s a need to keep my thoughts to myself when it comes to the V''s on this forum for the general hatred they seem to arouse in some (just as i find i have to with the ''fitted'' designs), but i''m a fan if they''re carried well. A place in the new Gok Wan series couldn''t be further from my mind, but this shirt does, in my opinion.I was a little underwhelmed at first glance, but i feel that''s firmly built from the bizarre expectations i had prior to the annoucement, that surpassed even my own comprehension. My overall verdict is that, in spite of what at first seems a rather simple design, the more i look into it, the more i''m inclined to like it.

I like the shirt.  What I''m surprised by is the price of 35 pounds for a kids shirt.  That said, it''s the same price that Arsenal charge for their kids shirts.Premiership football eh ?

Don''t forget there''s the season ticket holders and members 10% discount, so for most there should be a few quid knocked off.

To the people complaining it''s too simple or not unique enough......lets not forget that we will be the only bright yellow home shirt in the premier league next season so there was no need to over engineer it in order to make it stand out of the crowd at all. Its fairly simple yes but in my opinion there lies the effectiveness!

It''s ok, nothing special but I don''t see the point in kicking up a fuss about it. Although what I will say is that the club need to up their game in the future if they want fans to buy a new kit every 12 months when the changes are minimal. On a more positive note I think the Goalkeeper strip is brilliant, the best we have ever had IMO.

They''ve got the new shirt on the counter in the Castle Mall shop. It looks great - clean-cut, retro syle. If I had one misgiving it looks like the kind of fabric which will pluck quite easily. Apart from that, bang on!

Mungo

Really like this shirt. Cool and classy.

Looks as if the bright yellow has been retained from last season.

As others have said - brilliant video. Holty would have only needed one take to hit Hooly. He truly is the Meister!!

I love it. Very classy, really didn''t want a fussy shirt with lots of stripes and flashes. Only downside is the over sized Aviva logo. I really can''t understand all the negative comments. It''s similar to last seasons, which most people seemed to like. Imagine if internet forums were around in 1992 when the Ribero kit was released!

Mungo Bumpkin" wrote: They''ve got the new shirt on the counter in the Castle Mall shop. It looks great - clean-cut, retro syle. If I had one misgiving it looks like the kind of fabric which will pluck quite easily. Apart from that, bang on!

Mungo

''pluck quire easily?'' I''d be spitting feathers if it did.

How much do some people on here expect from a shirt? Turtle neck, perhaps; shoulder pads?

Nice and clean. I like this a lot. I''m glad they kept with the ''true'' yellow.It would''ve been nice to see a change in the placement of the Errea logo. Back of the neck would''ve been a refreshing change. But that''s just me beng fussy. This is a great kit and one that  feel will set the trend.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Mungo Bumpkin" wrote: They''ve got the new shirt on the counter in the Castle Mall shop. It looks great - clean-cut, retro syle. If I had one misgiving it looks like the kind of fabric which will pluck quite easily. Apart from that, bang on!

Mungo

''pluck quire easily?'' I''d be spitting feathers if it did.

How much do some people on here expect from a shirt? Turtle neck, perhaps; shoulder pads?[/quote]

Haha Rude Old, how much do people want from a shirt - turtle neck with shoulder pads? bloody love it!

Don''t forget those nice geography teachers elbow patches for the long sleeved shirt ;)

I feel like I owe Errea a big apology. I was one of those branding them a shoddy, tacky company but they''ve done a pretty good job of these shirts. I cannot see Umbro, Nike et al doing any better of a job. Nice and clean and simple with enough subtleties to make it unique.

I actually look forward to the away kit now.

Thumbs up Errea

I can''t be bothered to read through 10 pages to see if it has been mentioned, but, do season tickets get discount? I''ve never bought anything from the ncfc online store, so is there anywhere where you can put in your customer number so that you get a 10% discount or whatever? Thanks for any help!

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]It''s ok, nothing special but I don''t see the point in kicking up a fuss about it. Although what I will say is that the club need to up their game in the future if they want fans to buy a new kit every 12 months when the changes are minimal. On a more positive note I think the Goalkeeper strip is brilliant, the best we have ever had IMO.
[/quote]

spot on

[quote user="The Wizard of Oz"]They need a bloody promo, for such an underwhelming design.
[/quote]

Don''t know what everybody''s moaning about, I love the kit. Pretty retro and simple! Video is great too!!

[quote user="ryan1992"]I can''t be bothered to read through 10 pages to see if it has been mentioned, but, do season tickets get discount? I''ve never bought anything from the ncfc online store, so is there anywhere where you can put in your customer number so that you get a 10% discount or whatever? Thanks for any help![/quote]I would have thought that as your ST/Membership is your customer number, the discount would be applied at time of checking out. I could be wrong though.