Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Here is the new kit guys

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="Ncfc26"]Really good video I would love it to be true and it does look very realistic. P.S I''m ready to be taken the mick out of when its wrong[/quote]

OK....

True? Realistic? If you think this is fake then we have some very good CGI artists or body doubles running around.

[/quote] Good to see you have got a sense of humour Joanna Grey[/quote]

I try to look on the bright side but it''s hard when people can''t even recognise our own players.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="Ncfc26"]Really good video I would love it to be true and it does look very realistic. P.S I''m ready to be taken the mick out of when its wrong[/quote]

OK....

True? Realistic? If you think this is fake then we have some very good CGI artists or body doubles running around.

I try to look on the bright side but it''s hard when people can''t even recognise our own players.

[/quote]

Epic irony failure

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

OK....

[/quote]

I think you will find that I know our players a lot better than you do even though I try to look on the bright side!!!!!!

I like it much!

Look like our 1988 shirt remember have it Malcolm Alen from the ""Shoot" magazine poster after his goals against Sutton Utd :p

[quote user="Ncfc26"][quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

OK....

[/quote] I think you will find that I know our players a lot better than you do even though I try to look on the bright side!!!!!![/quote]

LOL, just admit you made a mistake. Were you fully awake when you first watched it?

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Ncfc26"][quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

OK....

[/quote] I think you will find that I know our players a lot better than you do even though I try to look on the bright side!!!!!![/quote]

LOL, just admit you made a mistake. Were you fully awake when you first watched it?

[/quote]

If you look at a previous post I have admitted it was a mistake on my part to doubt the realistic nature of thr video but this could have been a previous video that I hadn''t seen with sed players in that could have quite easily have been modified for the kit.

Really surprised! Not really a fan of 80''s style kits and can''t stand v-necks.... yet I love this shirt! Can''t explain why, but there is nothing about it that I remotely dislike. Nice yellow, nice trim, and like the larger retro looking club crest. Well done NCFC - I''ll take 10!

Not sure what size to order though, hopefully it''s of a similar fit to last seasons which will make ordering the correct size easier.

[quote user="Ncfc26"][quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Ncfc26"][quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="Joanna Grey"]

OK....

[/quote] If you look at a previous post I have admitted it was a mistake on my part to doubt the realistic nature of thr video but this could have been a previous video that I hadn''t seen with sed players in that could have quite easily have been modified for the kit.[/quote]

Sorry, did not see your explanatory post.

Impressed with the video, the kit is however disgusting, hate the neck. Think may have to wait till the away one get released and hope it looks a little better. Shame really, i remember that poster on here who made a fair few designs of his own for the norwich kit and most of them looked much better. Also what is the italian thing about, is that just becase the makers (errea) are italian?

[quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"]not you my friend, not you, nor the op[/quote]

Well that leaves me. Not really getting Irony too much, especially Epic Irony Failures, perhaps you would like to explain it to me?

OK folks listen up,just ordered 4 shirts at the Club shop at Carrow road,i actually got to hold the new shirt and asked about sizing,so firstly those moaning about the quality of the kit it is really nice,well made from a different material than usual feels nice and can''t imagine it being half as hot to wear on a summers day,secondly the size of the kit is the same as last seasons at the clubs request so what ever size you had last season you''ll be the same this season (unless you''ve had to many of delias pies).The Kit is in the window and looks even better in the flesh so to speak,stop being grumpy and moaning till you actually see it and feel it!!

[quote user="Harry the Green Wizard"]When you get the screen up that say''s it is busy keep clicking the try again button, got through quite easily, £45 for the shirt, £40.50 with the discount.[/quote]

How do you get the £4.50 discount as the computer at work does not let me get to the checkout stage?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]OK folks listen up,just ordered 4 shirts at the Club shop at Carrow road,i actually got to hold the new shirt and asked about sizing,so firstly those moaning about the quality of the kit it is really nice,well made from a different material than usual feels nice and can''t imagine it being half as hot to wear on a summers day,secondly the size of the kit is the same as last seasons at the clubs request so what ever size you had last season you''ll be the same this season (unless you''ve had to many of delias pies).The Kit is in the window and looks even better in the flesh so to speak,stop being grumpy and moaning till you actually see it and feel it!![/quote]

Thankyou for answering the sizing questions etc, PhatCanary - I for one love this kit. It was always going to be slightly divided, but hopefully the away kit will have a very different look about it to keep those supporters happy that weren''t keen on the home kit.

The kit looks Ok, but I feel a little cheated, apart from a V-neck and very small green and white trim, theres nothing too it, must of taken very little time to design.

The chap that did all the designs on here had some cracking efforts and it just shows what they could have looked like!

Im not too fussed about it been Errea, I would have been more inclined to buy the training wear had it of been a Adidas/Puma, but in truth it doesnt really matter.

Liking the new kit. Keeper''s strip looks cool too, am hoping the away kit is based on the keeper''s, in black. Anyone else have colour preferences for the away strip?

[quote user="CDMullins"]

The kit looks Ok, but I feel a little cheated, apart from a V-neck and very small green and white trim, theres nothing too it, must of taken very little time to design.

The chap that did all the designs on here had some cracking efforts and it just shows what they could have looked like!

Im not too fussed about it been Errea, I would have been more inclined to buy the training wear had it of been a Adidas/Puma, but in truth it doesnt really matter.

[/quote]

Personally, that''s what I like most about it - it is a simple design. I''m not a fan of fussy designs myself, like it clean and simple! A bit like me. ;)

[quote user="fleckfan"]Liking the new kit. Keeper''s strip looks cool too, am hoping the away kit is based on the keeper''s, in black. Anyone else have colour preferences for the away strip?[/quote]

Black or white, either of those, hopefully with a round neck rather than full on collar.

Still loving the new shirt, it''s as good as last seasons for me so am delighted - was worried it would have over elaborate swirls etc on it, or even worse it would look like our kit circa 92/93, but hey, some people may like that.

In terms of shirt number and letter printing - When do the squad numbers get announced? I''m sure there''ll be many that want say Hoolahan on the back, but I''d guess he''d wear number 11 now rather than 14?. Holt for me is the only certainty here - Think it''s fair to say he''ll retain his ''9''.

I like it, simple and effective, classy. The video is total jokes, credit to all involved, great effort!One thing I''ve noticed is our badge has a think black outline, looks a little odd. I''ve also noticed this is repeated on all the badges on the offy site, is this an intentional logo change or am I looking to far into this...?!

Shirt ordered = happy me!

Loving the retro simplicity it has to it - roll on the moment when it gets put through my letter box!!

last years shirt with a V neck and stripes on the arms.....its ok but after shelling out £60+ on last years for my sons and mine I was hoping for something alittle different. At the end of the day though its a kit....as long as the lads perform on the pitch it could be bright pink with yellow spots on it.

Well it clearly show''s how much (or very little) you know about our kits considering our badge had a black outline from 1972-2008!!!

The new shirt looks sweet, very well thought out and some very nice elements to it with the 3 colour collar!!

I like the v-neck, pity it doesn''t have a collar really, but that''s a minor grumble. There''s nothing wrong with a simple design, if we go complicated we may end up with the bird s*** strip again.

As for all the people saying they hate it, what''s to hate? I can understand thinking older ones are better, or not being a massive fan, but hate? Seems a bit of a strong word to put to anything with a Norwich City badge on it.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Thought this years kit would be a tough one to follow but I love the simplicity of this one, especially the v-neck. Guess we could always go down the generic adidas route with 3 stripes down the arm.[/quote] I wish they had instead of this sh1te! At least if it was Adidas you can gurantee all the other sports wear such as training tops and jackets sold in the club shop will be decent quality. Errea have and alwys will make crap products.[/quote]

What is there to hate about this kit? Simple, classic and whilst not groundbreaking I quite like it. Certainly can''t see why some on here have taken such a vehement dislike to it?

As to the manufacturer I don''t really give a toss (other than i wouldn''t have minded hummell or someone a bit retro) but the general rationale is that we go for a less well known kit manufacturer as we will get a better service and more attention than if we go for the like of Addidas. Addidas/Nike make shirts for loads of clubs and in the UK we would be 5th or 6th in line behind the big boys. With Errea we will be the biggest club they are manufacturing for and therefore should get priority over the others and a better quality of service.