Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Here is the new kit guys

[quote user="The Wizard of Oz"]Spot the irony.Vespas are basically made in India,  chances are so are the shirts [:D][/quote]

Fabrizio Taddei, Errea Sales Director commented: “We are delighted to

be the Technical Kit Supplier of Norwich City. Having worked so closely

with Norwich over the past few months, with the entire clothing range

being designed together and the final choice always being made by the

club, we feel that this is the start of a partnership that will last for

many years.

“Once the fans see the new ‘Creato in Italia’ range

we are sure they will be delighted not only with the styling and

quality, but also with the fact that the clothing is produced in the EU

and carries the unique Oeko-Tex non-toxic textiles guarantee.”

Love the kit. Nice classic simple design, v neck looks great. Well done Errea, thought it may look a bit Sunday league but actually looks classier than those horrible generic Nike efforts so many teams wear.

Announcement on the club website says that the away kit will follow later on in the summer, so will expect another release/pre order then.Can''t understand why people are saying that they hate the new kit. Other than the Aviva logo there''s not really anything to dislike about it. It''s better than we''ve had for a few years.

Its a simple, retro design, with good trim design and a classic v-neck.

Not really much to dislike, unless you''re a slave to modern brands who likes stripes, spots, beeps and whistles all over your shirt.

It doesn''t have to be fancy for me, it just has to be yellow and green, and it is.

So job done, and with style.

Wish people would shut up about the promo video though, I can''t view it at work [:''(]

I really like the kit apart from one little bit which is the white trim.  Best kit since the flybe one in 06-08 [Y]

I''ve just ordered mine, looking forward to picking it up on the 23rd.

I like it, neck line is good. looks better tucked in. I would like to see a white away kit!

how are you ordering that Harry, been trying to get on the website for about half hour - did you ring up?

When you get the screen up that say''s it is busy keep clicking the try again button, got through quite easily, £45 for the shirt, £40.50 with the discount.

Give peas - i have the page open ready to order, but not committing funds til the missus gives the OK (whipped or what?!).

I found It''s easier to go onto the online shop from the Canaries.co.uk homepage link, then click on the shirt from there. Hope that helps!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Thought this years kit would be a tough one to follow but I love the simplicity of this one, especially the v-neck.

Guess we could always go down the generic adidas route with 3 stripes down the arm.[/quote]

I wish they had instead of this sh1te! At least if it was Adidas you can gurantee all the other sports wear such as training tops and jackets sold in the club shop will be decent quality. Errea have and alwys will make crap products.

This new kit looks sweet!! Loving the retro detail on the collar and cuffs (which you can zoom into for a closer look on the canary store!!), would have to say that this is my fav shirt since the asics/hummel days!!.....less is more!!

Personally i feel £45 is a bit steep for a one season shirt but then that''s the norm these days!!

The kit is manufactured in Italy (shirts and shorts are anyway). Errea are based at Parma and have first rate production facilities there. Think the socks are made in Romania from memory.

It''s only a small point but the Oeko Tex thing mentioned is something that most, if not all, other manufacturers have not got. Basically, it means that no toxic or carcinogenic fabrics or dye are used in the production process.

I can assure everyone that you will not be disappointed by the quality. Anorak kit rant over.

I like the new kit. It''s simple, but effective. Will be getting it on the day of release! The video is great! Loved it, brought a nice bit of humour into it.-Michaela.x

What''s the obsession with the big brands? We''re not in a school playground where you''re going to get bullied for what logo you''ve got on your trainers, ffs. We''ll have got a far, far better deal financially than if we''d gone with Adidas/Nike and the kit looks pretty good - any of the big brands would have just done one of their templates in yellow and green, this is a bespoke kit for us.

Quite nice, not sure how anyone can really be work up over it. It''s not as good as some of the designs that have been put about, but considering how much panning this fairly conservative effort is getting I''d hate to see what people would have said if it wasn''t basically a plain yellow shirt with green trim. Logo does look a bit big though.

Also while it is plain it has a nice recognisable style to it. 10-15 years from now I''ll remember this as that retro looking kit with the v-neck, I doubt I''ll remember any kit we''ve had between this as the Pony one from ''99. For me all the others sort of blend into 1, looking like something knocked up with a kit editor on a computer game.

I love it! I like the clean simple lines, not overly designed, lovely retro feel, nice choice of colour shades, the white trim. It''s already one of my favourite shirts.

Much better than I expected. Errea have done a great job in my opinion.

I love it! it will definately grow on people, especially once we see it personally. loving the errea, adidas would just ruin the kit design and would look like all the other adidas kits that aren''t real madrid, chelsea, ac milan etc

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="Ncfc26"]Really good video I would love it to be true and it does look very realistic. P.S I''m ready to be taken the mick out of when its wrong[/quote]

OK....

True? Realistic? If you think this is fake then we have some very good CGI artists or body doubles running around.

[/quote]

sorry very much a blonde moment there. But I am absoloutley loving this kit best design I have seen throughout

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Do you think it is less of a bright yellow than the old shirt?[/quote]

--

The "yellow" used to be awful. More like orange. Resembling something out of a Lucozade bottle. Looks OK now. But the green is rather dark. Too dark. Olive green, actually. An Italian green...

[quote user="s10_yellow"]What''s the obsession with the big brands? We''re not in a school playground where you''re going to get bullied for what logo you''ve got on your trainers, ffs. We''ll have got a far, far better deal financially than if we''d gone with Adidas/Nike and the kit looks pretty good - any of the big brands would have just done one of their templates in yellow and green, this is a bespoke kit for us.[/quote]

Bespoke kit for us? Take a look of the picture of Bennett wearing the Brighton kit on the home page, its identical but for different colours!

Hideos! I actually dislike it more than i disliked the kit we had last season! looks like it was put together at the last minute.Errea kits are always shoddily made as well, i expect a few annoyed people after purchasing theirs.

I was a by apprehensive at first, but after seeing it, I think it looks great. You can see how comments made at the forum were taken in to account... "like the 80''s milk cup shirt" "like the vibrant yellow last season" "want it to have a quality retro feel". Very impressed. And brilliant spoof video... I assume Holty''s volley at the end is CGI-ed?? Either that or he''s turned in to the volley equivalent of Roberto Carlos.