Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Here is the new kit guys

Is the black kit not the away kit then?

There was no close up''s of it and only said ''The New Canaries Home Kit'' at the end of the video.

I don''t really like it, when you compare it to the Flybe one we had (2006-2008) it''s a bit sh*t !

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="Ncfc26"]Really good video I would love it to be true and it does look very realistic. P.S I''m ready to be taken the mick out of when its wrong[/quote]

OK....

True? Realistic? If you think this is fake then we have some very good CGI artists or body doubles running around.

[/quote]

Good to see you have got a sense of humour Joanna Grey

CaptnCanary - I thought the exact same thing - you can only see a split second but Simeon''s joy looks pretty genuine, think he must''ve been stood there for a while!!

It doesn''t seem to be that much bigger to me.Main Site is a bit busy, can''t get to the pre order page due to volume of traffic, just want to know how much.

Like the green and white trim and better than expected but does the Aviva logo have to take over the whole shirt?

For a minute there, I thought Holty had his hand on Wessi''s knee on the bottom picture...

I like it, though, love the collar and the yellow seems a bit toned down compared to recent kits, which I prefer. It makes Holty look pretty trim, too, so hoping it will have the same effect on me [;)]

Still don''t like the Aviva logo plastered over it, especially since it appears to be twice the size now. Urgh!

yawn.

"I know what, we''ll get a yellow t shirt, get the aviva and norwich badges off google images and stick them on it with our logo"

The thing is that the Aviva logo rubs off in the wash after a couple of washes.

Can''t say I''m overwhelmed by the kit design, the video is great though.

[quote user="fonejacker"]Can''t say I''m overwhelmed by the kit design, the video is great though.[/quote]Completely agree. Why have a V neck on a football shirt? It just looks awful.

Thought this years kit would be a tough one to follow but I love the simplicity of this one, especially the v-neck.

Guess we could always go down the generic adidas route with 3 stripes down the arm.

Although I can take my credit for announcing it was Errea some four months ago, I am really disappointed. This shirt has no imagination, the poster who designed tbd mock Adidas ones should be employed as chief designer. In my opinion Norwich have taken a step back here, missed a trick, gone for the cheap option! Let''s hope they put the saved money into purchasing a decent player or two!?

[quote user="Barnett is King"][quote user="fonejacker"]Can''t say I''m overwhelmed by the kit design, the video is great though.[/quote]Completely agree. Why have a V neck on a football shirt? It just looks awful. [/quote]The club will spin, the players prefer a slack neck line to feel comfortable.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Cheers bob I''m now on twitter if anyone wants to follow. Dtanti7 Love the kit![/quote]

Arhhhhhh, nice to work out who''s who.

Anyone else get the impression from the video which players from last season are likely to start come the first match? Or am I looking into the video too much?

Not the greatest of new kits, but certainly not the worst either! I think the look and appeal of it will grow as we get familiar with it.Wonder if part of Aviva''s deal with us is to have a certain % of shirt space for their logo?

I like the design but i am big on retro. goal keeper kit is one of our best ever too.

looks like there is a great divide in opinion on this one then, I actually really like it and even prefer it to our last kit

Can you still buy last year''s kit? I had been holding back for what they came up with this year, but think I''ll pass.

If I could get last season''s kit (which is vastly superior), then at least I could wear that.

Mason 47 has some genuinely superb modern designs that would have looked great,

Can''t see why the club needed a meet the fans session over the kit as it appears not much design work went into it,

stick with the retro thanks save myself £40 on that shirt , didn''t they get a couple of fans to help with the kit, must of picked the mentally ill fans cause that kit is vile, was expecting better

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Although I can take my credit for announcing it was Errea some four months ago, I am really disappointed. This shirt has no imagination, the poster who designed tbd mock Adidas ones should be employed as chief designer. In my opinion Norwich have taken a step back here, missed a trick, gone for the cheap option! Let''s hope they put the saved money into purchasing a decent player or two!?[/quote]I thought those adidas ones were superb!!! [:)] Such a shame. [:(]Any idea what the away strip will be? I shall guess Green, for the first time sinc Lotus/Proton.

I like it, one problem I have with it is the Aviva Logo being so big, but I like the white trim, goes well.

Plus not sure how bright the kit is, on the image of Wessi and Simeon it looks pretty mild whilst the bottom picture it looks very bright.

I actually like the goalkeeper shirt as well, but yeah it''s a good kit.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]This kit is truely awfull, why do we always pesist on using cheap manufacturers? I was really looking forward to replacing xara but this is worse.

Thats one customer the club won''t be getting![/quote]Not having a pop because we''re all allowed an opinion but what is it you don''t like?The design, the shade of yellow or the fact it''s Errea?

Considering I thought it was going to be awful, that isn''t a bad effort. It''s stylish, and the green and white trim isn''t a disaster as I thought it might be. The Aviva logo is not THAT massive.The opposition team (wearing black) are in training gear I think, the enlarged logo on the back gives it away.The problem for me now is, order now... or wait for the away kit?

I think kit looks good. I''ll be buying it. Might even order today.

You can still buy last season''s kit but only in sizes XL up for whoever asked that - £15 from the online shop.

Shame as I guess they won''t have any more in, and I wanted last season''s kit too but as a S/M, an XL will drown me!! That is ongoing by the way - anyone hears of one up for sale let me know!!

I love it,very retro,also the black isn''t the away kit because if you look at the Video again it has a large Errea logo on the back,i would say it''s the training top.