Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Here is the new kit guys

Really good video I would love it to be true and it does look very realistic.

P.S I''m ready to be taken the mick out of when its wrong

Fantastic promo vid!! Loved holty dong Martins hair. Really funny. Shame about the home kit though. Though Im glad they have kept with Black for the away kit.Thats the one I plan to buy!

Looks nice to me, hope the black is the away kit, our last black kit is still my favourite, I still wear the shirt.

[quote user="Ncfc26"]Really good video I would love it to be true and it does look very realistic. P.S I''m ready to be taken the mick out of when its wrong[/quote]

OK....

True? Realistic? If you think this is fake then we have some very good CGI artists or body doubles running around.

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]The back aviva badge is gone![/quote]And to compensate, the one on the front is about twice the size!

Wonder how many would be whinging if the Errea logo was replaced by Addidas or some other chavtastic brand? I suspect very few as whatever those manufacturers produced are perfect in every way [:D]

Loving the video, that is the best thing i''ve seen in a long, long time! Pure brilliance!