Sign in to follow this  
YGB

Pedersen?

He is now on the transfer list and the bolton forward would be a quality addision to our squad. I was also think about smertin from chelsea on loan?

Pederson may score a few goals, but he is basically a donkey. Could probably get him for around 500k tho. Can''t see Smertin coming out on loan. There are alot of Non-Footballing reasons why he is at Chelsea in the first place

Are you joking after what he said about joining us in the summer, i belive it was "why would i move to a small club with no ambition" o something along those lines! Best steer clear!

Deano & Greeno for England!

[quote]Are you joking after what he said about joining us in the summer, i belive it was "why would i move to a small club with no ambition" o something along those lines! Best steer clear! Deano & Gre...[/quote]

thats a different pedersen mate. this one plays for bolton, not blackburn.

[quote]Are you joking after what he said about joining us in the summer, i belive it was "why would i move to a small club with no ambition" o something along those lines! Best steer clear! Deano & Gre...[/quote]

Sorry Phil Burrows but I think you''ll find that Henrik Pedersen of Bolton has never said any such thing about us, though certainly Morten Gamst Pedersen who is languishing in Blackburn Rovers reserves did. Not sure about Henrik though - I think priority is midfield. 

Smertin in on loan could be rather interesting. He can play in midfield (usually as a holding/defensive midfielder) or in defence, and is pretty good in both areas from what I gather. Wages and non-footballing factors would appear to scupper any chance of this coming to anything, but one option possibly worth pursuing if we are still feeling a tad ''cash-rich'' after buying Ashton.

Had to laugh. I was reading an interview with Morten Gamst Pedersen - he of "Norwich aren''t fit to tie my boot laces" style speech - and it seems that he is looking to go back to his homeland because he''s not getting a look in at Blackburn. Bless! What a shame for the poor chap! 

Smertin is part of Mourinhos plans, no way he will deplete his squad whilst he is going for the title.  Pederson is a far more likely bet & he does get his fair share of goals.

I think we have more pressing needs in defence and midfield than signing pederson. Arca is available on a bosman in the summer so would not need much of a transfer fee. Pedersen is OK but not one to bust a gut over - he is in an out of the Bolton side and not their main striker.

Smertin is a fantasy signing and too key to Mourinhos team as cover for Makalele.

OTBC