Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Re: CMS signs for city

[quote user="norwichwhite"]1 with a bit of class would do. but otherwise expensive rejects from poor championship clubs will suffice.
[/quote]

Yes well most of Leeds players have had it with false hope''s and are going to jump your sinking  ship, enjoy another 4 seasons in the Chump  ionship 

[quote user="norwichwhite"]1 with a bit of class would do. but otherwise expensive rejects from poor championship clubs will suffice.
[/quote]

Given we''re likely to sign one or two from Leeds, I think you''re being a little harsh on the Elland Road club...

[quote user="norwichwhite"]1 with a bit of class would do. but otherwise expensive rejects from poor championship clubs will suffice.[/quote][IMG]http://display.ubercomments.com/6/6515.jpg[/IMG]

Norwichwhite why don''t you go on youtube and watch the clips of the Leeds glory days, You know the one''s from so long ago that no one remembers or even cares anymore. Go and relive the past you Leeds fans love that cos lets face it being a Leeds fan thats all you really have, and let us enjoy the present.

Even their glory days weren''t that glorified were they? Known as a hoof it team, with most of the hoofing being of opposition players.

You know fair play for Leeds in having a history. I do sympathise with the way the club was recklessly thrown at the wall in the hope that they could become the next big thing, failed and then almost fell off the face of the Earth.

But it still surprises me that there are Leeds fans that think they are any more than they are. They have this attitude towards other clubs which is just uncalled for.

Leeds have got some good players and I wish them every luck next season.

I don''t see the point of Norwichwhites crusade of rubbish on here, it only puts the fans of his own club into a bad light.