Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Name and Number?

As said by others, I have to break tradition and get the PREM font

Think I''ll go for Stevie when his number is confirmed

I know this is entireley too soft to say on this forum but I''ll be waiting until my wife gives birth to our first child in November to get my shirt done, at which point it will be ''Daddy'' with the number being whatever day she gives birth on.

I apologise profusely for my soppiness!!

[quote user="Pboro Canary"]

I know this is entireley too soft to say on this forum but I''ll be waiting until my wife gives birth to our first child in November to get my shirt done, at which point it will be ''Daddy'' with the number being whatever day she gives birth on.

[/quote]

No need for apologies,having your first child is a wonderful thing and i don''t blame you for wanting to be a bit soppy,having four kids i can tell you from experience you feel like it with all of them! Good luck for November. 

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Pboro Canary"]

[/quote]

No need for apologies,having your first child is a wonderful thing and i don''t blame you for wanting to be a bit soppy,having four kids i can tell you from experience you feel like it with all of them! Good luck for November. 

[/quote]

Hear hear - good luck in November - and good luck in the future when you have to buy them a new shirt every season!!!!

[quote user="Wizard Horn"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Pboro Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hear hear - good luck in November - and good luck in the future when you have to buy them a new shirt every season!!!!

[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words guys - I''ll be more than happy to buy them a shirt each year! I''ve already been warning people that if it''s a boy I won''t be tolerating anything being bought that''s blue & white!!!

[quote user="Canary1902"]As said by others, I have to break tradition and get the PREM font Think I''ll go for Stevie when his number is confirmed[/quote]

A bit risky to get a new signing straight away, what if he turns out to be rubbish!?