Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Name and Number?

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Who are you gonna go for?

or like me keep it plain.[/quote]

I must admit, I do like shirts with a players name and number on the back, plus respective league badges - I think it completes the look, though I do totally understand why people like to keep them ''as they are''. I guess the only problem with pre-ordering a shirt named and numbered is we don''t know which players will be assigned which numbers, or indeed if there may be the odd 1 or 2 departures that surprise us all. So I expect this shirt to sell in 2 waves - the initial pre-order, and then there''ll be a second massive flurry of sales when the squad numbers are released. I actually bought 2 Holt shirts last season (home and away), reason being I thought he must be on some incentive with shirts sold bearing his name, and thought it''d be one way to get him a well deserved pint or 2!.

I''m a bit old for name and numbers, but the premier league font and badges is quite enticing I''ll be honest.

Who to get? My name, players name, something funny. I was thinking ''Wessi 14''

I''m getting my surname (safest option!) and 9 on the back IF I get it printed and then I''ll get the PL badges, Ive only ever had one of my shirts printed, and that was ''Huckerby 6'' and he left that year, so never a players name again!

Never too old for name and numbers, Captain Holt ;)

So if you were to complete the look of the shirt online, where is the option to add the Premier League badges? I thought you only get the option of lettering/numbering on the Official site? Have never had League badges on my shirts before but this year I think I will.

[quote user="Captain Holt Derby Day Hat-Trick"]I''m a bit old for name and numbers, but the premier league font and badges is quite enticing I''ll be honest.

Who to get? My name, players name, something funny. I was thinking ''Wessi 14''[/quote]Did you get that idea before or after I gave you the idea on MSN? [:|]Screw you man [;)]

I did shamefully steal it off you, yes.

But never mind, if we see each other at fcr we can have a mutually-respectful embrace!

Plain, and for a very good reason.

Only ever did it twice back in my younger years. Sadly on both occasions within a month both players had done their Cruciate.

Never again.

@Who let the Fox out

It''s what I had this year thought I was the only person to do this.

Might go for R. Martin this year.

[quote user="Alex "]My last post was correcting myself, not Harry![/quote]Slightly paranoid Alex?  [;)]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Alex "]My last post was correcting myself, not Harry![/quote]Slightly paranoid Alex?  [;)][/quote]

Haha correct again mate ;), I''ve learnt lately on here that grown men can get very upset very quickly, especially about players we''re not even interested in. I still say he''s s*** y''know... ;)

what''s a pre order ?

is like being a bit pregnant ?

I used to have replica shirts when I was younger but even then I didn''t like having a name and number on my shirt. Now I don''t even buy the replica shirt, I just have an old retro style one which I don''t have to change every season.

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Alex "]My last post was correcting myself, not Harry![/quote]Slightly paranoid Alex?  [;)][/quote]

Haha correct again mate ;), I''ve learnt lately on here that grown men can get very upset very quickly, especially about players we''re not even interested in. I still say he''s s*** y''know... ;)[/quote]You don''t have to worry about me Alex, I''m intelligent enough to realise you weren''t correcting me.

[quote user="Harry the Green Wizard"][quote user="Alex "][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Alex "]My last post was correcting myself, not Harry![/quote]Slightly paranoid Alex?  [;)][/quote]

Haha correct again mate ;), I''ve learnt lately on here that grown men can get very upset very quickly, especially about players we''re not even interested in. I still say he''s s*** y''know... ;)[/quote]You don''t have to worry about me Alex, I''m intelligent enough to realise you weren''t correcting me.[/quote]

Goodo, didn''t know you''d posted the same thing as me till I''d done it, wee bit ironic! Surely we should be saying ''number'' rather than ''numbers''?! Bak too skool.... ;)

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]Any news on the Premier League logo on sleeve option? Number 9 for me, when its in stock.[/quote]

I had a bit of trouble when ordering mine, so i had to phone a woman in the warehouse, and she asked if i wanted the PL sleeve badges, so you can have it done! (I''ve gone for number 9 aswell!)

I havn''t really planned on getting a name and number. Not sure if I will yet.

If I did, it would probably be ''Goodson 17'', my surname.

If I had to choose a player, it would either be Holt or Hoolahan.