Sign in to follow this  
George Smiley

New Norwich City Fans (and I don't mean Gloryhunters)

Do you know of  any of our supporters from other countries , maybe students from the UEA , Poles (I know a Legia Warsaw fan who works at the club)  who sometimes go to games and live in the city?The more the merrier i say and it also boosts our global reputation. Would also be interesting to know of any Norwich born and bred fans who have watched other teams in other countries. Have seen Ajax, Haarlem, ADO Den Haag in Holland , Dynamo Kiev , Shakatar Donetsk, and a few more.

I once went to a Norwich game with a girl from Guam, she worked in Delia''s so was often at Carrow Road but that was the only game she ever saw. Seem to remember it was vs Barnsley a few years back and Norwich went 2 - 0 up very early on.

I have been to see Lierse in Belgium, Inter Milan, Schalke, Borussia Dortmund, St Pauli, VVV Venlo, Ajax, CSKA Moscow, Nagoya Grampus Eight, the Asian Cup in Qatar and the Champions League Final - and that is just this season [:)] Didn''t get to see Norwich play once though.

i used to watch Monchengladbach when i was in the forces in Germany then started watching Bielefeld when i met a girl from there, also watched games in cologne too !!! also been to Real Madrid and Ibrox on my travels!!!

This season I went to see Brazil vs Ukraine at Pride Park in Derby.

Saw Pato score right in front of us and a Dani Alves stunning volley across the goal and in off the post from a far post cross at the other end.

Wow Bethnel that''s a lot of games in one season! If you''d saved that cash you''d almost have enough to pay for a ticket for our visit to Loftus Road this season!

[quote user="Canary23"]Wow Bethnel that''s a lot of games in one season! If you''d saved that cash you''d almost have enough to pay for a ticket for our visit to Loftus Road this season![/quote]Luckily I didn''t have to pay for any of those games, so still enough left to afford a trip to QPR.