Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Taylor

Canaries to sign Bradley Johnson on 3 Year Contract - Sky Sports

Hahahahahahaha, can I ask you the same questions?

Particularly about champions of England, and a european trophy.

Had to play the racist card. One small minded fan, who was dealt with by the club, and the club who had their actions commended by the Kick it Out campaign.....

Next.

Oh btw, could you please learn the difference between there, their and they''re. And your and you''re. Cheers.

(Ignoring dull tit-for-tat "my club''s better than yours for a moment...)

Even Johnson''s critics seem to agree that he has some talent, so it''s just a gamble on whether we can get the best out of him. If not, he probably ends up a squad player rather than a first-choice. Not the end of the world.

Good luck next year NW.

Awwwww have we upset the dirty Leeds fans yet again, because we''re bigger and better then them for yet another season?Bless... [(L)]

Bradley & Elliot both got nasty paper cuts whilst flicking through the Norwich Advertiser, gonna leave it as late as poss before making a decision, they want to play, they have been immense for me.....

born west end street then lived in west earlham moved to costessey now live in the golden triangle. next move Corfu for an early retirement. life is so good.

[quote user="a1canary"]Lol! What happened to my "Bradley''s failed his medical...maybe" post? Did someone put something rude on there? Its vanished! [/quote]Probably because the title is a bit misleading- should''ve put a question mark in there.Anyway, just because Johnson has had a medical (judging by the amount of sources, he probably has) it doesn''t mean the club will announce it instantly. As many have speculated, the club are probably waiting for Bennett to get back from holiday and unveil them together.

"Life is so good" And yet you spend a friday evening on a clubs forum that you don''t support making a cock of yourself. Yeah you''re living the dream.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]and the last time you were champions of england was??????????????the last time you won the FAcup was??????????????????the last time you won a european trophy was????????????Oh sorry i forgot small minded club with no history and small minded racist fans who verbally attack their own players. I hope you are proud ........ it must have players ringing their agents with requests to sign for norwich(as long as their not black).

Is it true that Nick Griffin is your new public relations officer?????[/quote]The most hated champions in English football history, with the most odious manager and a team full of cheats. Some of the vilest fans in English football history. Famous for going from the Champions League semi-finals to League One in six years. Now owned by a tax exile who wanted to install electric fences at Stamford Bridge. You should have been a Norwich fan, you''ve wasted your life.

[quote user="JF"]"Life is so good" And yet you spend a friday evening on a clubs forum that you don''t support making a cock of yourself. Yeah you''re living the dream.[/quote]

Takes all sorts. And he is certainly an allsort!

At least we have a history. go anywhere in the world and people know of leeds united.................. mention norwich and they ask if its near london.we are"famous for going from champions league semi-final to divi 1 in 6 years" at least we played in europe before ending up in league 1.the only way you will go to europe is on your hols. Oh well i can bask in our history. you can continue to dream of a history.enjoy your trip to old trafford where you can listen to them singing about us a true rival. 

[quote user="norwichwhite"]At least we have a history.
go anywhere in the world and people know of leeds united.................. mention norwich and they ask if its near london.

we are"famous for going from champions league semi-final to divi 1 in 6 years" at least we played in europe before ending up in league 1.
the only way you will go to europe is on your hols.

Oh well i can bask in our history. you can continue to dream of a history.

enjoy your trip to old trafford where you can listen to them singing about us a true rival.

[/quote]

Cor phew! Goes on a bit, doesn''t he?

[quote user="norwichwhite"]At least we have a history.

go anywhere in the world and people know of leeds united.................. mention norwich and they ask if its near london.

we are"famous for going from champions league semi-final to divi 1 in 6 years" at least we played in europe before ending up in league 1.

the only way you will go to europe is on your hols.

Oh well i can bask in our history. you can continue to dream of a history.

enjoy your trip to old trafford where you can listen to them singing about us a true rival.

[/quote]

And that song would be? Funny how everyone feels the same way about you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFw5a2_2xK4

I don''t really have a problem with Leeds, but it''s fun to join in. :-)

[quote user="norwichwhite"]At least we have a history. go anywhere in the world and people know of leeds united.................. mention norwich and they ask if its near london.we are"famous for going from champions league semi-final to divi 1 in 6 years" at least we played in europe before ending up in league 1.the only way you will go to europe is on your hols. Oh well i can bask in our history. you can continue to dream of a history.enjoy your trip to old trafford where you can listen to them singing about us a true rival. [/quote]

you sound very proud of your clubs history. but i suppose thats all you can cling on too as your an average championship side.

why arent you talking about the history when you had no money and had to sell all of your players ?

We will enjoy our trip to Old Trafford thanks. If you''re lucky you may get a big cup draw against a big Prem team and be able to visit such places as well. Who knows you may end up playing us in the FA Cup and have a chance of a giant killing. Poor little Leeds and their fans always living in the past cos the future has dried up.

[quote user="JF"]We will enjoy our trip to Old Trafford thanks. If you''re lucky you may get a big cup draw against a big Prem team and be able to visit such places as well. Who knows you may end up playing us in the FA Cup and have a chance of a giant killing. Poor little Leeds and their fans always living in the past cos the future has dried up.[/quote]

The only fans with knuckles nearer the ground than those supporting Wolves.

[quote user="norwichwhite"] i do not want to go back to the premiership. with expensive away trips and soulless  grounds with glory hunting fans.[/quote]Yeah I hate those glory hunters who decide to support a team  from a city 150 miles away from where they live just because they''re one of the top teams in the country.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]Oh sorry i forgot small minded club with no history and small minded racist fans who verbally attack their own players.[/quote]O''Donoghue is from Norwich, like yourself, he has a much conection you as he does to the rest of us.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]I hope you are proud ........ [/quote]Yes I''m proud of my city, that''s just one of the reaons why I support it''s football team, rather than some other citiy''s.

[quote user="norwichwhite"][quote user="Badger"]Must be taking you ages to type all this drivel one handed, Norwich White.[/quote]

typing is easy as I''m from norwich and have 6 fingers on each hand.[/quote]

Oh dear,very embarrassing . . . . substitute fingers for brain cells.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]At least we have a history. go anywhere in the world and people know of leeds united.................. mention norwich and they ask if its near london.we are"famous for going from champions league semi-final to divi 1 in 6 years" at least we played in europe before ending up in league 1.the only way you will go to europe is on your hols. Oh well i can bask in our history. you can continue to dream of a history.enjoy your trip to old trafford where you can listen to them singing about us a true rival. [/quote]

Eerr didn''t we play in Europe once and then ended up in League One? Does that mean we are on the same level as you?

Yeh you enjoy your ''history'', we''re living for the now.

If the World ended tomorrow, we would be better than you............................................

Man United your rivals? The last time I saw Leeds play , there were Leeds fans fighting their own! I think your biggest rival is in the mirror.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]Oh well i can bask in our history. you can continue to dream of a history.enjoy your trip to old trafford where you can listen to them singing about us a true rival. [/quote]Now where have I heard this before? "Those were the days..."You should have fun exchanging hazy memories of past glories with Ipsh*t fans next season, they''re still dining out on things they achieved decades ago. Historically, Leeds and Ipswich are both bigger clubs than Norwich - which probably goes to explain the bitterness and indignation of their respective fans now they''re underachieving so spectacularly.And let''s be honest here - the ''war of the roses'' will always have a significance when Leeds play United, but United fans are far more preoccupied with their rivalries with Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Arsenal at the moment, because you''re light years behind.For what it''s worth, I think you''ve actually got a good side with some cracking players in it, and I wouldn''t be surprised if you get promoted next year - but if you ''do a Cardiff'' and bottle it, I''ll really enjoy watching the implosion on WACCOE... [;)]