Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Taylor

Canaries to sign Bradley Johnson on 3 Year Contract - Sky Sports

yeah I saw that, good stuff. I also caught an unwanted rumour circulating from Leeds fans that Wes has fallen out with Lambert

[quote user="Rum Ol Boy"]yeah I saw that, good stuff. I also caught an unwanted rumour circulating from Leeds fans that Wes has fallen out with Lambert[/quote]

Well I can''t say I''m surprised if Lambert keeps forcing Wes to wear that psychedelic rubber swimming ring thingy...[:D][;)][:D]

In a collision with himself. Apparently he was driving back from a medical he hasn''t had yet while driving in the opposite direction to hand in a transfer request.They are reported to be dazed & very, very confused.

Perhaps a Leeds fan has been reading this board and saw the following:

"Shock news from transfer rumours.......

by Hoolahan''s left ..."

Look further down this board. Noticed it earlier this afternoon - Hoolahan''s left - big shock indeed, until I looked a bit closer!

[quote user="City1st"]"Bradley Johnson is believed to have handed in a transfer request this afternoon and could be shipped out fairly shortly. This not unexpected move came as no surprise to many, who had anticipated this barely kept secret from day one"

[/quote]This ties in with what I heard. Was told he couldn''t settle in the area...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Rum Ol Boy"]yeah I saw that, good stuff. I also caught an unwanted rumour circulating from Leeds fans that Wes has fallen out with Lambert[/quote]

Well I can''t say I''m surprised if Lambert keeps forcing Wes to wear that psychedelic rubber swimming ring thingy...[:D][;)][:D]

[/quote]

yeah, that would pretty much seal it for me too! street cred well and truly down the pan!

DDD, I made sure I told Leeds they were dreaming =)

I heard he found it hard to settle in the area as well as failing to gel with the squad. Hopefully we can get him off our wage bill; we signed him on a free and if we can sell him, easy profit made [Y]

"I hope Lambert has got a replacement lined up."

sky sports are reporting that Johnson is set to link up with Lambert at Villa Park

...I heard it was because he kept on bumping in to low rate football players in Asda and he got annoyed at Lambert''s car being parked at a jaunty angle.

[quote user="Badger"]Must be taking you ages to type all this drivel one handed, Norwich White.[/quote]

typing is easy as I''m from norwich and have 6 fingers on each hand.

I heard the final straw which broke the camels back was the bloke chanting "we all hate Leeds scum" while he was struggling with his shopping trolley (which had a stuck wheel) in the frozen chips aisle at ASDA.

Apparently made his phone call to Lambert once he''d struggled to get his pound out of the trolley in the car park.

" and have 6 fingers on each hand."

all those fingers and you haven''t been able to put them on a trophy for decades

[quote user="norwichwhite"][quote user="Badger"]Must be taking you ages to type all this drivel one handed, Norwich White.[/quote]

typing is easy as I''m from norwich and have 6 fingers on each hand.[/quote]

Aha, that''s all the proof we needed. Your from Ipswich arn''t you?

If you truly are from Norwich why do you support Leeds?

Lol! What happened to my "Bradley''s failed his medical...maybe" post? Did someone put something rude on there? Its vanished!

and the last time you were champions of england was??????????????the last time you won the FAcup was??????????????????the last time you won a european trophy was????????????Oh sorry i forgot small minded club with no history and small minded racist fans who verbally attack their own players. I hope you are proud ........ it must have players ringing their agents with requests to sign for norwich(as long as their not black).

Is it true that Nick Griffin is your new public relations officer?????