Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

John Ruddy

[quote user="I Say Its Ruddy Wizard"]It''s an homage Wizzy.[/quote]

Err? it doesn''t feel like it at times mate, I''m going no where, so thank Gawd I''ve developed a thick skin......but even I question this site members motives some days.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="I Say Its Ruddy Wizard"]It''s an homage Wizzy.[/quote]

Err? it doesn''t feel like it at times mate, I''m going no where, so thank Gawd I''ve developed a thick skin......but even I question this site members motives some days.

[/quote]Just some days????

Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]At the end of the day John Ruddy was the man between the sticks of a promotion winning team, teams dont get promoted with a rubbish goalkeeper. Everyone in the first 11 has earnt the right to play in the Premier League and John Ruddy deserves his chance equally as much as Holt, Hoolahan and the rest

Well said and very true!

I find all those critiscising Ruddy very nieve and ignorant!

Yes Ruddy had his moments, especially early on but he improved as the season went on and in the end was a very solid keeper!

Those saying hes dodgy are talking out of their backsides. You only have to look down the A140 to see what really dodgy keepers are like. That Aaron Barrett looks like he should be playing in the Ridgeons League and Brian Murphys not much better!

Initially, yes, but if Rudd/Steer go out on loan, and/or if PL brings in an experienced keeper, then much depends on Ruddy''s performance eventually.

He did make some glaring mistakes early on last year which could have cost us dearly in loss of confidence, but he also made some very good saves which gained us points.

I think that if he continues to improve for a few more years, as most keepers do at his present age, then he should be number one for a few years, until Rudd or Steer make an unanswerable case.

Let''s hope that he makes a good start in the new situation, and goes from strength to strength.

According to local press Robert Green is sure new singmimg of Turlish site Bursaspor for free lol

Shame we not try to add him to our squad...