Sign in to follow this  
Carra Rud

The Top 5 City Goals Fillum 2010/2011

Very nice mate :)I had to LoL at the last Wes one, when he hit that I remember thinking he had spooned it ! Hard choice really, shame to miss out one of the Lansbury goals though.

That Crofts goal in particular, brilliant ball skills and a wonderful first touch. If that one had been scored by Rooney in the Premier League, I bet Lineker, Lawrenson and the rest of the MotD crew would still be drooling over it!! As it was just Norwich in the Championship it has been ignored.So, thanks for reminding us.

Very nice and excellent video quality too. Personally I would of gone

with Crofts as number 1 and certainly would of added Holt''s flying

volley against Bunrley away I think it was, deserved to be in the top 5

really but great video anyway.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Very nice and excellent video quality too. Personally I would of gone

with Crofts as number 1 and certainly would of added Holt''s flying

volley against Bunrley away I think it was, deserved to be in the top 5

really but great video anyway.[/quote]For me, Holt''s unorthodox technique was a let down.Can''t argue with Crofts being the number one choice.

I have to say, I think whilst this includes our most important goals, I think Simeon vs Derby (number2) should surely have been in there rather than Pacheco or R. Martin

and maybe Jacko''s first City goal I think vs Swansea (H) to make it 2-0 in the early days of the season - Holt''s cross and a great finish off the bar.

How about Holt''s second v Ipswich at home - if only for that through ball by Lansbury!

Very nicely put together video btw - good soundtrack too

[quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="Norwich R Us"]Jacksons lob vs Derby anyone?[/quote]Fortuitous.[/quote]A bit disrespectful! PL called it a world class finish!

Jackson''s lob v Derby fortuitous? Are you confusing it with his 3rd? A very deliberate lobbed finish from the edge of the area. Where''s the luck in that strike? No deflection. Just a great goal.I do like R Mart''s v Reading though. There''s always something great about a goal that goes in off the underside of the crossbar (e.g. Jerry Goss v Leeds)! Smack, get in. Love it!

I think Crofts should have been number 1, but agree with the rest!

Particularly the Radio Norfolk commentary.  Have to say, my favourite of the season is Jackson''s 3rd v Derby - not because it was actually a good goal - but the moment was incredible.

I love watching our goal at Pompy, Fox''s reaction to Jackson converting his cross is brilliant!