Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Pure Speculation..

in that Drury is being offered in a part exchange deal for Sheff Utds Michael Tonge. There may be nothing in it but the events of the last few days means it could be possible.however it is from the person told me last thursday that we would be signing a £3m striker over the coming days... (and has since told me that the delay in the final signature related to a last minute attempt on Friday by Blackburn to sign Deano).OTBC

Saw the villa game, Tounge was easily man of the match, had a shout in all three goals and worked his socks off....... Maybe wouldnt make the premier league, but is still a good player

Don''t know what to make of this one. Tonge would be a decent signing, but i wouldn''t let Drury go. Just because he hasn''t been consistent this season doesn''t mean he can''t cut it. i''m sure he will come good. Swap for mcveigh would be a better option imho.

[quote]Don''t know what to make of this one. Tonge would be a decent signing, but i wouldn''t let Drury go. Just because he hasn''t been consistent this season doesn''t mean he can''t cut it. i''m sure he will com...[/quote]

Good call dude..... much as I love Small McVeigh, I''d love to see Tonge play here!

[quote]in that Drury is being offered in a part exchange deal for Sheff Utds Michael Tonge. There may be nothing in it but the events of the last few days means it could be possible.however it is from the ...[/quote]

Can''t see that happening as I heard this morning that Charlton "allegedly" has a broken bone in his foot and will be out for weeks!

I accept that the Drury story may be complete rubbish, hence the title of the thread, however I am assured that the reason for the delay is ''gospel'' It is irrelevant anyway as the boy is a city player and looking to bang in the goals for the great yellow and green.OTBC

[quote]Can''t see that happening as I heard this morning that Charlton "allegedly" has a broken bone in his foot and will be out for weeks![/quote]

First I''ve heard of this injury - can anyone confirm/deny this?

i love ox tounge

so delia beter start making Ox Tounge pies!