Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Steven Caulker a target for Norwich - Harry Redknapp

I really hate Harry Redknapp - he shouldn''t be talking about what clubs are in negotiations for who.

That aside, Caulker''s a huge prospect, was Bristol''s best player and I''d be delighted to see him here - add De Laet for cover in all positions and that''s the defence sorted.

If he does come it means one of Lansbury and Pacheco will definitely not be able to come on loan.

If we do sign this lad, I reckon he''ll be our best signing of the summer.

Whilst on loan at Yeovil during the 09/10 season was by far the best player of the season (winning every player of the year award), all at the age of 17. He was booked on just 1 occasion which for a central defender is very impressive.

You can ask anyone in Yeovil and they will say he is a future England International...HE REALLY IS THAT GOOD!

Brilliant signing if you ask me. Fingers crossed

[quote]"If he does come it means one of Lansbury and Pacheco will definitely not be able to come on loan."

Is there some sort of loan limit I''m not aware of?[/quote]

I''m pretty sure you''re only allowed to loan two U-21 year olds from other premier league clubs.

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day HatTrick"]He''s just trying to drum up some interest from other clubs, although I''d like to see him come here, good player.[/quote]

Might be the case if he is trying to sell him but he is only loaning him out.