Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

5 teams you're most looking forward to seeing us play next year?

1. Man Utd

2. Arsenal

3. Liverpool

4. Spurs

5. Man City

All the big teams [:P]  Can we add 5 players you are most looking forward to seeing? Mine are:

1.Rooney

2. Gerrard

3. Fabregas (if he stays!)

4. Drogba

5. Van Der Vaart

[:)]

i) I''ve been fortunate enough to see Norwich win away at every "big" club in England....all except Old Trafford...that would be my dream result.

ii) been past the Emirates countless times on the train and wondered if I''d ever get to see a match in there...looking forward to that one.

iii) despite having to climb 14 flights of stairs, St.James''s Park remains one hell of a ground for atmosphere....Newcastle is a decent night out too!

iv) Fulham -away, I think theres a couple of ghosts to lay to rest here next season......infact part of me hopes that this will be out 1st match of the season

v) Ipswich in either cup!!

Arsenal away. I decided that the first time I would go there was when City played. Looking forward to this game the most.

Wolves – a work client also called Tim is a big Wolves fan, looking forward to putting one of over on him. A decent Wolves fan; and a rare breed.

Man City – one of Gemma’s best pals at school is a long distance season ticket holder with her Dad, (just like me and Gemma). We need to do the biz in this one otherwise I’ll never live it down!

Blackburn – my father in law is a Blackburn fan as is the head of personnel at work; he’s also called Tim and is a mad football fan. It’s a game where work bragging rights count.

QRP – plenty of QPR fans at my local, the Kenton sports club, so a real must win there as well.

Arsenal - There is an agreement in our household that if Norwich take 1 point off Arsenal this season then the missus is doing the washing up (as an Arsenal fan) but if Arsenal win both games I''m doing it

Tottenham - guy at work supports Spurs so looking forward to rubbing his face in it if we win

Man Utd - obvious reasons really be good to beat them again!

Everton - will by my trip to Liverpool for the year

Wolves - we all hate Wolves and Ipswich :)

No top five, I''m afraid, but really hoping to go to Anfield. With the plans to move to a bigger stadium, I really want to go just so I can say I''ve been for a game.

[quote user="Boyo"]

All the big teams [:P]  Can we add 5 players you are most looking forward to seeing? Mine are:

1.Rooney

2. Gerrard

3. Fabregas (if he stays!)

4. Drogba

5. Van Der Vaart

[:)]

[/quote]

To be fair, you may well be more likely to see Fabregas than Drogba.

Probably won''t happen but at the same time I wouldn''t be surprised to see VDV leave.

Teams:

Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea (if they sign the likes of Lukaku and Neymar).

As for players there really are so many to pick from but 5 nearer the top would be:

Wilshere, Rooney, van Persie, Essien (if he''s back to his best) and Suarez.

These are the 5 away trips I am most looking forward to.

Man U - let''s see how much green and yellow we can get inside Old Trafford!

Spurs - first ground I ever went to and always a great atmosphere.

Villa - haven''t been to Villa Pk since that fateful day in the FA cup semi final against Everton, but most seen ground (but not visited) on our away trips up the M6 since.

Fulham - hope we can go back there with a big following and do something special, but not on the last day of the season.

Liverpool - we''re gonna out sing the Kop!

Really want to go to:

Spurs, Everywhere you look on yarmouth there''s a spurs fan, just really want to get one over on them, got more mates supporting Spurs than anyone.

Arsenal, Need to visit the Emirates, a couple of my mates have been and told me its great.

Liverpool, as mentioned above I want to go before they move somewhere else

Man United, would just love to get another win over them, Home or away doesn''t matter.

Fulham, again just need to lay some ghosts to rest.

On a foot note I really hope were away on the first day of the season, an away win is another ghost we need to put to bed and the sooner the better (nothing to do with being at a wedding on the first day of the season!)

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]Arsenal at the Emirates. Not looking forward to paying (so I hear), £68 for the ticket however...
[/quote]

Got a mate who is a steward at Goonerville so might have a word if that''s the case.

Arsenal 

Spurs        Brothers are Spuds

QPR       Like Loftus Road for some reason

Man U

Newcastle       Never been,but i have heard it a good!

The Emirates is the only ground in next year''s Premier League that I haven''t been to so that will be my No.1 priority - although judging by this thread that game is going to be over subscribed!!

2. Spurs

3. Liverpool

4. Man Utd

5. Man City

Like others, would also like to visit Fulham to erase memories of the last time there.

By the sounds of it Arsenal and Liverpool away are going to be really popular and very hard to get tickets and they are the two grounds I most want to go to!  Lets hope we stay up for a long time so within 3 or 4 years tickets at those grounds will be a lot easier to get hold of!

I''m looking forward to our first 5 games of the season, then the other the other 33. [:P]

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]Arsenal at the Emirates. Not looking forward to paying (so I hear), £68 for the ticket however...[/quote]Not sure that would be the case actually...http://www.footballgroundguide.com/arsenal/information.htmGoing by the season just gone, we can safely say we would be a category B game, so it would be £33.  Granted I''d expect the price to go up a bit, but surely not that much.

West Brom,Wigan, Fulham, Bolton and Blackburn simply because these are likely to be Saturday 3pm KO. The other will be when it suits Sky - sorry but I think I''m the only one who''s not over excited about the "best League in the world" in my opinion we''ve just left it!