Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

I did it again last night.. am I alone??

I watched the highlights of a few matches. The Radio Norfolk commentary of Jacksons winner against Derby still sends shivers down my spine! I love watching fans videos taken from the stands too, captures the moment!

[quote user="Largey"]I watched the highlights of a few matches. The Radio Norfolk commentary of Jacksons winner against Derby still sends shivers down my spine! I love watching fans videos taken from the stands too, captures the moment![/quote]

I recorded it all on my phone at the celebrations at City Hall. I keep listening to them and i get shivers down my spine with nearly all of them!!

i must confess this does get a viewing from my sky+ recordings every now and again. My only regret is that I just wish that the camera had been fixed on the pitch rather than the touchline at the final whistle. That for me was the exact moment when it hit me what we had acheived, with the subs bench running onto congrayulate the players and it would have been good for the cameras to have caught it.

[quote user="CDMullins"]How good was that ball from Fox?[/quote]

Beyond superb, I still love watching his reaction when the ball hits the back of the net!!

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]I did it again last night.... not much on so watched the ending of the Pompey Game. Anyone else keep watching it back?? OTBC WAPL[/quote]

Are you me? lol

I watch the goal, the last 5 mins or so and then the closing montage of All Yellow regularly [:)]