Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Anyone good at video editing? Challenge time

I''m crap at that sort of thing.

If anyone has any skills in this area, it would be great to see a video with clips from last season, or even just pics from last season - set to this tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHmDfaRq4E

I wonder if anyone will take up the mantle on this challenge?

Once again Brighton, thanks for your in depth critique :-)

What groovy tunes do you appreciate? I''m an old rocker but the OP is keen enough to suggest something and obviously was not addressed to someone of your tastes.

To coin a phrase loved by many on this board -Move on!

BTW I hate all these little phrases used on here as ''clever'' responses. You know the sort of thing, like ''Yawn'' etc

Will now crawl back in my hole.

I thank you.

I have a very broad taste in music and appreciate just about everything but the song in question has been posted on this board for several months now and I really fail to see the appeal! One of my main issues with it is that it reeks of American hype. At football grounds in this country over the years you simply do not hear tunes like it. For example, probably the most well know of all football songs is You''ll never walk alone. It does not contain particularly ''rousing'' lyrics yet it duly serves as the perfect tonic to those of a red persuasion on the Mersey. The song in question may contain the ''right'' words but it would not help our team one bit. After all we have Lambert to provide the right words. I actually don''t mind the current set up with the music at Carrow Road and don''t see any reason why we need to change it.

Brighton - fair enough you don''t like it - I was merely suggesting it would be a good backing track to a youtube highlights reel, not that we should play it constantly at FCR all season...