Sign in to follow this  
mikewalker

Eaton Park Goalscorer Club

In light of the spectacular goalscoring talents lurking within this board, I''m thinking of starting a Fight Club style club for discerning individuals who want to spend half an hour volleying shots at goal at extreme pace and ridiculous range. We''ll film it on a phone (sellotaped to the stanchion) and the best goal of that edition of the club gets put on the web.

Anyone interested turn up at half 5 tomorrow in Eaton Park near the bike track pitch. No proper football kit, no boots etc I want to see fools in suits, pointed shoes with buckles and steel toe capped boots leathering footys into that goal.

MILFs welcome to attend also.

~hush~

Count me in, Mike. Will come straight after my medical and weekly tattoo top-up session.

I''ll try to bring my Scottish mate along, too.

B. Johnson

PS. This Eaton Park place - anywhere near Colney? If you could direct me from Asda ...

This Eaton park any good for erm dogwalking? I''ve a couple of MILF''s with whom I regularly walk the dog and I''m sure we''d all love to hear the sound of leather being soundly whacked on a summers evening in the countryside.