Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Simeon Jackson - Rushden sign on fee

You don''t get money back if you paid them cos you owed them. I''m sure the admin will still be looking to collect any outstanding debts etc before paying everybody 1p in the pound that they are owed.

if theyve gone bust as you say where on earth is this money going to come from? Plus why would we be entitled to any money from rushden.

Errrr, what?

Firstly Gillingham signed Jackson from Rushden so we have no ties to them financially.

Not sure how you work out that we owe them anything? We might owe Gillingham still which might be impacted if Rushden demand immediate payments of anything outstanding from them - if there is indeed anything. But to be honest its not like we couldn''t afford it right now is it?

ok i appreciate i probably haven''t explained myself properly.

we signed Simeon Jackson from Gillingham who had an argreement Rushden would get a percentage of the sale. Gillingham hadn''t paid all of their money to Rushden for Jackson, so who is now due the extra money?

Rushden are still owed the money from Gillingham? thats rather naughty of the the Kent pikey''s isnt it!

Lets hope Rushden stay afloat and Gillingham pay their bills.

...so, to answer your question as many above have, we have no agreement with R&D, only with the Gills and if we have paid the Gills their full wack then they should pay R&D. If R&D go under before Gill pay them the recievers/bank/taxman/vat man will go after the Gills for the money.