Sign in to follow this  
mikewalker

Klose

Signed for Lazio lat night...I was at the press conference and although my German isn''t as good as it used to be, I think this is what he said re: the Norwich speculation.

"I''m many pleased to sign with Der Lazio, as they wanted me to be ich....not as other *little* Englander clubs talk about making me push on a wheel. What... wheel is on the pitch? (laughs) nein, I top score in Cup of Worlds, I not ein Hamster. Ich bin a Goalscorer (against massively inferior international opposition, including England). Danke mein herr und frauleins. Gollazzzo!"

Looks like Lamberts mindgames have pushed him over the edge.

I''m gutted for Pink Un Pete and all the other journo scumbags, think of all the headline gold his name would provide

"Klose your eyes!" - unorthodox headering technique marrs World Cup stars City debut

"Klose to you!" - German ace in post-match interview formality outburst

"Move Klose!" - German flop rejects Lamberts loan plan to recapture fitness

"Klose the door on your way out" - German misfit finally sent packing after market traders ultimatum

[quote user="mikewalker"]

Mike:

"Klose your eyes!" - unorthodox headering technique marrs World Cup stars City debut

[/quote]

Makes one wonder what other delights Archant is depriving us of.

OTBC

[quote user="Buckethead"]With that kind of attitude it sounds like we had a klose shave Mike, do you think we should be looking towards getting a Brazilian instead?
[/quote]

Arf. "Klose Encounters in the Third Round - Kind" - German goal ace patronises minnows after cup drubbing

"You''re only supposed to Klose the bloody Dorrans off" - Lambert fumes at ref and physio after clash of heads leads to open warfare

or something

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="jed exodous"]i want 1 minute of my life back....[/quote]

Alas you''re no Klose to getting it[:(]

[/quote]

You''re not Miroslaving it back.