Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Have I missed something with Johnson

So what''s going on with Johnson, he was having his medical last week and we havent heard squat since, have we? Or has he failed it? I wonder if he''s holding talks with others clubs before deciding where he wants to go. Or are we waiting till 1 July to announce it, when his contract finishes with Leeds i assume.The same question goes for bennet, when will that deal be finalised, i remember reading on here we are waiting on him to comeback from holiday, is that still the case.Sorry these questions may have been asked before, im just getting a little bored having no transfer goss to keep me going. Someone make up some rumours!

Elliot Bennett is returning from holiday this week, and we are going to announce him later this week, I believe. My guess is that him and Johnson will be unveiled together

I guess Johnson''s contract runs until the 30th June (as is the norm) so may have to wait until then. If he was having a medical it means personal terms have been agreed, it was never confirmed he was having a medical though. I suspect the delays could just be Norwich City trying to manage their press releases and keep a constant stream of news coming through the close season to keep the hype surrounding the club at the moment ticking over.

Bennett is still on holiday. We have signed him - Poyet pretty much said so.

O i didn''t realise his medical was not actually confirmed, i am more excited by the porspect of Bennet anyway, glad that is basically done, i really think he will mkae an impact in the prem and could become one of our leading stars next season.Just another question, last week there was a poster claiming we were closing in on another signing, although i don''t beleive most of the rubbish on here, it appeared that other posters thought he was a reliable source who had got this type of thing right before, do you know who he was referring too? Sorry i am just catching up on anything i have missed

I dont post rumours or speculation on the site , but I have been told that there are two medicals lined up this week , I presume one is Bennet ( on return from his holiday) the other ?

Johnson did have one last week ( Friday )

The other player we were rumoured to be interested in was Darren Ambrose, stated by a usually reliable source

So we could be on for 3 signings this week, one being a mystery or maybe Ambrose.Ambrose is a good player, dont know if he''s better than what we already have though, he does score a lot of goals though. Where would he play for us in the diamond, the right side? and would he play the right side of midfield in a flat 4 or is he more of a CM?