As a regular poster on the now deceased BBC 606, I have decided to post a bit more often on the Pinkun board under my 606 user name. I''m sure there are a few who will post on here who also posted on 606 so it will be nice to catch up with them again and I look forward to debating NCFC with you all over the coming months and years... just thought I''d introduce myself first!

OTBC ILWT

Superman I only started to read 606 towards the end but I have to say that most of your posts were top quality!!!

I hadn''t realised 606 had gone down the tubes until I was trying to find it last weekend.

What happened to the 606 the fans were trying to get going. I found mentions of it on t''internet but didn''t seem to be any current links.

Welcome aboard anyhow.

hi!

there are a number of forums that were set up in the aftermath of 606''s death. the pick of the bunch is ''12yards'' where i tend to post more regularly but the majority of fans when to the less user-friendly ''not606'' which although i am on, is a pretty rank site.

its a shame everyone got split up and didn''t have one definitive home to go to, hence i''m now covering all my options!!