Sign in to follow this  
Reykjavik Canary

Deportivo La Coruna

Being half Mexican I would not be able to contain my excitement signing Guardado. He is amazing.... just scored a brace helping Mexico into the quarter-finals of the Gold cup. Would love to see a prem team take a chance on him. ( He''s not as consistent as Chicharito mind you)Not sure about wages & transfer fee but would easily replace Snodgrass if we don''t get him. Loves a long shot as you can see by his first of his brace this week :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkXl9fOxocIOther Mexican players worthy of a prem team:Rafael Marquez -Sure only has maybe 2 seasons left but the ex-barca man would be more than good enough for a mid table Prem team.... again wages may be an issue.Giovanni Dos Santos - Think he''s still on the books at Tottenham but like Guardado he could cause problems on either wing against ANY defense on his day.None of them will happen but like I said being half Mexican it would be a dream come true if we signed a Mexican. Never liked United until they signed Chicharito.

Dos Santos did play for that other football team down the road in the league below us tho.... he might not get a decent welcome

A Lee played a also for a team down a road.

Also I think a Xerdhan Shaqiri would be a 100% marvellous signing dude is looking GOOD at u-21 cup. He plays for Basel so maybe he doesnt cost so much.

[quote user="NauruDude"]A Lee played a also for a team down a road. Also I think a Xerdhan Shaqiri would be a 100% marvellous signing dude is looking GOOD at u-21 cup. He plays for Basel so maybe he doesnt cost so much.[/quote]

Inter Milan and Bayern Munich are lining up bids of around £9m - £11m depending on who you talk to. But sure Norwich can nip in and beat them both to it.

I think Dos Sontas has a lot of quality to him, i would welcome him here on loan for a season if Spurs are looking to loan him out again