Sign in to follow this  
CaptnCanary

Why so slow? FAO WT Pete

Is anybody else having the same problem as me with this site over the last couple of days? I find pages are taking forever to load or not loading at all. Is there a problem with the site?

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Is anybody else having the same problem as me with this site over the last couple of days? I find pages are taking forever to load or not loading at all. Is there a problem with the site?[/quote]

Nothing wrong with the site, I,ve been finding it quite fast. I,m using Firefox.

I can only post once every few days so have to use my Blackberry if it''s something I desperately want to say. I did raise it but the silence has been deafening so far...

There has been a very low limit of activity on here recently, I did wonder why. Have you tried using a different web browser, such as Chrome?

I''ve tried Firefox 3 and 4, IE and Chrome, AND 4 different PCs! The only things I can think of that would be common across all of them would be stuff like Java or Flash. There does appear to be some Javascript in use, but it''s beyond my knowledge whether this could be causing it.

I''ve tried Firefox 3 and 4, IE and Chrome, AND 4 different PCs! The only things I can think of that would be common across all of them would be stuff like Java or Flash. There does appear to be some Javascript in use, but it''s beyond my knowledge whether this could be causing it.

Go to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html and click "Delete all sites", it usually works a treat for me.If you use Firefox you could also try clearing your Cache, Tools-Clear Recent History, pick which you want to clear and then click clear, I usually click all of them, you will have to re enter passwords though.

Running absolutely fine with me, must be your connection or something.