Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Norwich City Commercial

Where have you been for the last week?!

It''s literally been all over the forum since it was released on Weds.

And yet I still clicked on it thinking it''d be something different...

Yeah - you bar stard.

There I was busy doing all sorts of important stuff like curing cancer , persuading Messi to sign (he is very tempted) , slowly undressing Kylie and watching that S.Mouse video on youtube.

I was doing all that stuff and then you go and post a link to an advert that we have all seen.

Well I hope that you are ashamed of yourself.

Never darken our door again unless you have sparkly fresh information to share.

We dont want your stinking old used and shrivelled links.

Up your game sunshine.

You are posting on the pinkun now.

You can just be any geek off the street with your old links that everyone has already seen.

Boo

Slightly off topic but was looking at other teams kits commercials on YoooTooob (ours is still the best ;)) and found this little gem - Ronaldinho taking the cross bar challenge to the extreme - I''m sure when you see this video that you''ll agree that this is pretty breathtaking stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNwLn85I75Y&feature=share

[quote user="kick it off"]Alex, pretty sure that Ronaldinho one is just cleverly edited, Great ad though.[/quote]

Really?! Must admit, totally had me fooled if this is a fake. The thing about it is, when you have/had talent like him then I wouldn''t put that demonstration past the realms of possibility!.

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="kick it off"]Alex, pretty sure that Ronaldinho one is just cleverly edited, Great ad though.[/quote]

Really?! Must admit, totally had me fooled if this is a fake. The thing about it is, when you have/had talent like him then I wouldn''t put that demonstration past the realms of possibility!.[/quote]Personally I don''t trust anything I see on the internet anymore, video editting has gotten far too good.