Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Miller ?

Tommy not Liam, I may be preaching heresy but I believe he is in the last few months of his contract and we do need bodies in midfield, has always looked pretty useful, maybe not Prem class but we may not be in Prem after May.

Worthy could make a silly offer just to upset the Binners, how about swap for Mullers, they wanted him couple of seasons ago.

Sorry if I have upset anyone with this post. 

You haven''t upset me, Peter!  I''ve said on here before that I rate him as a more than decent player, and he seems to have the right character too for Worthy to tick his boxes.  If he did come I''d like to see the scrap between Hucks, Deano and Tommy M as to who takes the penalties!!!

Being a Binner doesn''t help and if he''s not Prem quality then we don''t really want him because we''re not going down!.....On the other hand if it meant unloading Mulryne I''d be more than happy to give him a go.

You cannot suggest a swap for Mulryne when our injury crisis is stretching the team a lot as it is! On the doubts of making the step up, he is currently playing every match and with a few goals to his name and don''t forget they are top of the league (regrettably) so he can''t be too bad.

A swap of muller for miller? Sounds good to me and would harm the squad as you suggest Brum as we have the same bodies and the possibility of a player who scores and may make the prem for a player who does and will not and is also injury prone...OTBC