Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

I wonder if we received a copy of this email?

I just received it. I''ve replied on NCFC''s behalf saying ''Dear Sunderland, we will offer £2m plus a bag of Nobby''s Nuts. Cheers''.

They replied asking to replace the Nobby''s Nuts with Chris Martin. I agreed.

I was going to post a picture of Mrs Doyle from Father Ted, with the phrase "Ye''ll be havin'' a stroiker then wornt''ya.  Gyan Gyan Gyan Gyan Gyan."Glad I didn''t bother now.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I just received it. I''ve replied on NCFC''s behalf saying ''Dear Sunderland, we will offer £2m plus a bag of Nobby''s Nuts. Cheers''. They replied asking to replace the Nobby''s Nuts with Chris Martin. I agreed.[/quote]

I''m so glad. That means that Sunderland classify us as a top club.

[<:o)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]BBC:

Sunderland have sent an e-mail out to top clubs telling them that Ghanaian striker Asamoah Gyan is available for transfer.
Full story: Daily Mirror

[/quote]You do start some crap threads Bly. From the Sunderland offy site.....

"Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn has hit out at reports in this morning''s media inferring that the club were proactively attempting to move on Asamoah Gyan.

Such rumours have drawn the ire of the Stadium of Light chief, who took the rare step of issuing a statement.

"I''m sorry that our fans have to read the endless speculation that appears in the press at this time of year," he told safc.com.

"Normally we don''t comment on any of it as there''s so much - for instance we''ve been linked to over 40 players in the last month or so alone.

"However, the suggestion that we have spoken to an agent to sell this player on our behalf is embarrassing to all concerned.

"I hope our fans would be smart enough to realise that this is probably some other club or outside agents'' way of attempting to destabilise our relationship with one of our players."

Meanwhile the club remain active in the transfer market and are in talks with several potential summer acquisitions.

Quinn added: "What I can say is that we are in a number of meaningful negotiations to bring players in and when there''s anything definitive to report it will be on our club website for our fans to read."

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]BBC:

Sunderland have sent an e-mail out to top clubs telling them that Ghanaian striker Asamoah Gyan is available for transfer.
Full story: Daily Mirror

[/quote]You do start some crap threads Bly. From the Sunderland offy site.....

"Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn has hit out at reports in this morning''s media inferring that the club were proactively attempting to move on Asamoah Gyan.

Such rumours have drawn the ire of the Stadium of Light chief, who took the rare step of issuing a statement.

"I''m sorry that our fans have to read the endless speculation that appears in the press at this time of year," he told safc.com.

"Normally we don''t comment on any of it as there''s so much - for instance we''ve been linked to over 40 players in the last month or so alone.

"However, the suggestion that we have spoken to an agent to sell this player on our behalf is embarrassing to all concerned.

"I hope our fans would be smart enough to realise that this is probably some other club or outside agents'' way of attempting to destabilise our relationship with one of our players."

Meanwhile the club remain active in the transfer market and are in talks with several potential summer acquisitions.

Quinn added: "What I can say is that we are in a number of meaningful negotiations to bring players in and when there''s anything definitive to report it will be on our club website for our fans to read."

[/quote]

Ah, but were we on the email list........of top clubs? That was my angle.

Stay focussed Lappy.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Ah, but were we on the email list........of top clubs? That was my angle.

[/quote]

"Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn has hit out at reports inferring that the club were proactively attempting to move on Asamoah Gyan.

That would rule out any such e-mails. So your angle was wrong rather than a right angle! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Ah, but were we on the email list........of top clubs? That was my angle.

[/quote]

"Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn has hit out at reports inferring that the club were proactively attempting to move on Asamoah Gyan.

That would rule out any such e-mails. So your angle was wrong rather than a right angle! [;)]

[/quote]

So no email was sent out suggesting that Gyan could be ''put in the mix'' for an interested party even if Sunderland are not proactively seeking to move him on? Even by those dastardly scheming reps of rival top clubs.....

It has been suggested that Bruce would like to move him on for 20m because he reckons he could do better with that breed of  money freed up for his rebuiding efforts.

Do you reckon we got a copy of that other managers/agents email - as a top club?

Straight up.

[;)]

OTBC

OTBC