Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

canary store closed at CR??

its closed for a while and the shop is now in the jarrold

due to refit for the errea range i guess?

OTBC

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It was open Saturday, there were people comning out with NCFC carriers so I know I didn''t dream it, so must have been moved since Saturday.[/quote]

Can''t reveal my sources but I have heard we are going into administration and shop has been shut as a cost cutting measure. Premier league money has already been spent on servicing the debt and that McNasty has run off to Barbados to live with Chrissy Martin and Chrissy Jackson off Radio Broadland.

Paul Lambert has been poached by Birmingham to replace McGleish and Grant Holt has been allowed to speak to Dereham as a potential replacement for the Linnets bound Danny Beaumont.

Rumour has it that our only chance of survival is a consortium lead by Danny Mills and Mark Fotheringham. His contract a Formagusta having been a damn sight more lucrative than we previously thought.

The new kit will remain unavailable as errea have stopped production due to unpaid bills and that the italian highly leftwing and heavily unionised workforce have taken massive umbridge with out racist promo video.

The clubs a shambles. Sack the board. Its all Stephen Frys fault and you cant even even be racist anymore.

[quote user="yossarian"]Can''t reveal my sources but I have heard we are going into administration and shop has been shut as a cost cutting measure. Premier league money has already been spent on servicing the debt and that McNasty has run off to Barbados to live with Chrissy Martin and Chrissy Jackson off Radio Broadland. Paul Lambert has been poached by Birmingham to replace McGleish and Grant Holt has been allowed to speak to Dereham as a potential replacement for the Linnets bound Danny Beaumont. Rumour has it that our only chance of survival is a consortium lead by Danny Mills and Mark Fotheringham. His contract a Formagusta having been a damn sight more lucrative than we previously thought. The new kit will remain unavailable as errea have stopped production due to unpaid bills and that the italian highly leftwing and heavily unionised workforce have taken massive umbridge with out racist promo video. The clubs a shambles. Sack the board. Its all Stephen Frys fault and you cant even even be racist anymore.[/quote]

[*] Love it.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It was opened Saturday, there were people comning out with NCFC carriers so I know I didn''t dream it, so must have been moved since Saturday.[/quote]

Bugger!! I''m up there Saturday. [:''(]

There has been a store in the Jarrold Stand for a few seasons now selling "Sale" stuff on match days, fans who pre ordered the new shirt are due to pick them up from the Canary Store next week and there has been nothing to say it''s not in the normal place.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It was opened Saturday, there were people comning out with NCFC carriers so I know I didn''t dream it, so must have been moved since Saturday.[/quote]

Bugger!! I''m up there Saturday. [:''(]

[/quote]

Mate I''d give them a call to make sure it hasn''t moved, although I do know for sure it was there Saturday in it''s original place.

What''s pre-ordered and how does it differ from ordered ?

[quote user="ncfcrule"]its closed for a while and the shop is now in the jarrold

due to refit for the errea range i guess?

OTBC[/quote]

Don''t Panic!!

It''s just shut for a refit, McNally is getting a few rows of seats built into the shop.

Every little helps....

[quote user="yossarian"]Can''t reveal my sources but I have heard we are going into administration and shop has been shut as a cost cutting measure. Premier league money has already been spent on servicing the debt and that McNasty has run off to Barbados to live with Chrissy Martin and Chrissy Jackson off Radio Broadland. Paul Lambert has been poached by Birmingham to replace McGleish and Grant Holt has been allowed to speak to Dereham as a potential replacement for the Linnets bound Danny Beaumont. Rumour has it that our only chance of survival is a consortium lead by Danny Mills and Mark Fotheringham. His contract a Formagusta having been a damn sight more lucrative than we previously thought. The new kit will remain unavailable as errea have stopped production due to unpaid bills and that the italian highly leftwing and heavily unionised workforce have taken massive umbridge with out racist promo video. The clubs a shambles. Sack the board. Its all Stephen Frys fault and you cant even even be racist anymore.[/quote]  i detect a catch 22 situation with this post yoss.

[quote user="mtv"]This is a long thread about nothing, hmmm![/quote]It''s the summer, what do you expect?