Sign in to follow this  
grinner

when we go up

when we go up i think that briggs,roberts,rivers,easton,crichton and abbey,will be cleared off of our books.sad for me to see robbo go as he is mr norwich city.but nw will iam sure look to bring in a tall striker say no more.and another 2/3 more players.

we will have 2 bring in a lot more than 3 players in to stay up! it will be more like 9/10. most of them players u said will be gone. if i was the manager i would get another player in 4 every position in the team. you need a very big squad if u want a real chance of staying up.

Gawd, I''d totally forgotten about Briggs... He must be well peeved that he didn''t stay at Stockport now, he appears to be this seasons Heckingbottom...

I''ve got a feeling that NW has said to Briggs "You will get your chance" because Edworthy is not a spring chicken, and Briggs has some talent.

I don''t think we''ve seen the last of him yet.

james,i doubt we''ll sign ten players, simply because we dont want to do an ipswich/bradford etc etc.the risk factor is too high, in that if we do go down we are stuck with 10people on premiership wages and go into administration.i really think that nigel is too clever to do that,and a more realistic number would be about 6 or 7, with special contracts that mean reduced wages if we go down