Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

Bentley GT reg UBY 7

" their agent will take a 10% cut (although increasingly agents are

starting to get closer to 15%), on top of this the agent will negotiate a

fee for themselves from the club buying the player usually a similar

amount to the player''s signing on fee."But what is it that an agent actually does to earn this money ?  Are they just cronies, or do they serve some useful purpose ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]" their agent will take a 10% cut (although increasingly agents are starting to get closer to 15%), on top of this the agent will negotiate a fee for themselves from the club buying the player usually a similar amount to the player''s signing on fee."

But what is it that an agent actually does to earn this money ?  Are they just cronies, or do they serve some useful purpose ?
[/quote]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/12/the-secret-footballer-agents

Good piece about what an agent does for a player.

Clubs blame agents for trying to screw them, but they are mainly upset as a good agent stops the club from screwing the players over.

Also clubs are very happy to use agents to help them secure transfers and find out who is looking for a move and who is available. Probably not worth all that money, but then footballers aren''t worth all that money either.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]He could have bought a VW Phaeton and save himself £100 k.  They''re the same car underneath.[/quote]

Blah - I normally think of you as being one of the more reasonable posters, but I have to take issue with you on this one. They are nothing like the same car underneath - that is a typical Clarkson myth. I have one myself, so kinda know.....

The vehicle in question is insured and on the MID so I believe you''ll find it is a real registration number!

See LYNN NEWS, 29th September 2009.

Not one for NCFC to be associated with methinks, well known in the Fakenham and Wells area and I believe banned from anything of a business nature, but he''s cute enough to try anything!!!!!!

Uchito Bungo Yamamoto is one of the hottest rising stars of J-League. Central defender who can also be used as a striker as well as a GK.

I hope that helps.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

FFS 3 feckin pages on this she ite and the number plate definitely does not exist

[/quote]

Saw it twice in the City yesterday,once on Riverside Road and the other in Cattlemarket Street so FFS norfolkbroadslim it does exist.[:D]

Buckethead wrote: that he acted for this company whilst an undischarged bankrupt.

I''m sure the Max Galvin Group can be accepted to be a perfectly reputable firm.

HE was MGG - call it insider information if you like - and for all you doubters out there the vehicle does exist - it is his, and is regularly seen in and around Fakenham/Wells.