Sign in to follow this  
super dave

2011/12 fixtures

Being announced at 9am Friday according to sky sportsFor no reason whatsoever I''ve got Villa away in my headI''d love us to get a winnable game at home for the 1st gameSomeone like Man Utd maybe [:D]

Away to Chelsea

One of the promoted teams always gets Manchester Unted / Chelsea away

I''d much rather have Man Utd or Chelskov early than do what Blackpool had to try to do, and win at Old Trafford on the last day of the season to survive.

[quote user="Bovril"]Away to Chelsea One of the promoted teams always gets Manchester Unted / Chelsea away[/quote]

That''s my preference as well. New manager, best chance to catch them cold and it gets one of our most difficult games out of the way.

I think that our first game will be away to one of last seasons top six but having said that some teams struggle to find their form at the beginning of the season and that can can be best time to play them. 

I''d quite like Everton at home first game, and Everton away second. If only because they seem to think the season starts in November, and not August.

A few weeks ago I predicted Everton away and I''ll stick by that, hoping for a home game though 

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Home to Liverpool.[/quote]I had a dream the other day that this was the first fixture. Although in my dream we were also playing in green shirts with yellow sleeves and black shorts, Liverpool were playing in white and Paul McVeigh and Mark Robins scored for us. Still I think we won though