Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

New player interest

Now don''t let all that fame of all your recent correct revelations go to your head will you CUSDP??!!!

Go on...........just a little clue?...........after all..... YOU ARE THE MAN!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Not him. We enquired about him but Pardew didn''t wanna sell.[/quote]So we were interested in him but arnt getting him?Please not Fraser Foster, I really dont want him.

As CUSDP isn''t being slated, I take it that he is a more trusted person ''in the know''? If so is it Lewis McGugan?

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Not him. We enquired about him but Pardew didn''t wanna sell.[/quote]So we were interested in him but arnt getting him?Please not Fraser Foster, I really dont want him.[/quote]

Why Not ? I think he would be a great addition.

Ashley Williams? As in:

"Rumours have emerged of a £2.6m QPR bid for Swans defender Ashley Williams

It really has become silly season for the Swans now that they have reached the top flight. Hot on the heels of last weekend''s alleged £1m bid, now we are up to £2.6m after a Welsh sports journalist revealed on Twitter that he had heard QPR had tabled the bid in front of Swansea City.

This has sparked rumours that Ash also has a "talk to" clause in his contract similar to the one that meant Neil Taylor was able to talk to Newcastle when the tabled a bid of £1m.

The figure though is likely to fall well short of the Swans valuation of a player who has been ever present for much of his time at the club and who has also represented - and captained - his country since his move to South Wales.

Phil Cadden - a journalist working for Westgate sports said on Twitter "Been told that queens park rangers put in a bid of £2.6m for ashley williams after 5pm tonight."

The Daily Mail have also reported the bid and also stated that there is interest from both West Brom and Norwich City."

[quote user="can u sit down please"]It''s Not FF. CM/wide man and could play in the hole.[/quote]

So was I right? Lewis McGugan?

Bentley/Wright-Phillips?

Oh c''mon CUSDP, gives us another clue. Some of us are writing an eassy on the 2001 census and desperately need something to keep us sane.

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]It''s Not FF. CM/wide man and could play in the hole.[/quote]

[/quote]

No Pardew doesn''t manage Forrest.....

"As CUSDP isn''t being slated, I take it that he is a more trusted person ''in the know''? If so is it Lewis McGugan?"

Used to post a lot of rumours that turned out to be true. Less active now but I trust his rumours over anyone else on this board.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="alysha"]

[/quote] No Pardew doesn''t manage Forrest.....[/quote]

He never said they were from Newcastle.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

Bentley/Wright-Phillips?

Oh c''mon CUSDP, gives us another clue. Some of us are writing an eassy on the 2001 census and desperately need something to keep us sane.

[/quote]

Or make that ''an essay''.

Can McGugan play out wide?

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="alysha"]

[/quote] No Pardew doesn''t manage Forrest.....[/quote]

The Pardew comment was in reference to me saying it was Leon Best - who Norwich tried and failed to sign earlier in the window. I was having a cheeky pop at CUSDP as this was the last player he mentioned we were going to sign (and eventually didn''t). Although the guy is pretty much always correct, I suspect he should sleep with one eye open as McNally''s men will certainly be looking to "silence" him.

Stop teasing. You''re getting married soon. Married men aren''t supposed to tease.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Ahh sorry, I thought that comment was related to the player in question....[/quote]

No worries, fast moving threads are always hard to follow.

Is the player in the current Lambert mold CUSDP? English, in the Championship and around 25 years old?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Ahh sorry, I thought that comment was related to the player in question....[/quote]

No worries, fast moving threads are always hard to follow.

Is the player in the current Lambert mold CUSDP? English, in the Championship and around 25 years old?

[/quote]Two pages of bugger all up to now.