Sign in to follow this  
Walphy

Please Mr Lambert, sir, could we have Lewis McGugan?

Please.

Before he becomes too big for us.

I reckon you could finish sorting him out like Wes and make him into a consistently fine Premiershjp player.

Whadyer reckon?

[:)]

COYY!!

I can understand your plea, but I don''t thinkthere is much chance. It''s not a question of money, merely that we are apparently about to sign two more midifielders in Bennett and Johnson, to add to a pretty creative midifled of Hooly, Surman, Crofts, Fox and Macnamee, with Lappin, Korey and others in reserve possibly, and even Lansbury and Pacheco.

I was very impressed by McGugan, but I can''t honestly see us signing him.

I would give lambert some money personally to go towards his fee to get him here

"to add to a pretty creative midifled of Hooly, Surman, Crofts, Fox and Macnamee"

I doubt McNamee will kick a ball in anger for us this season... no offence to the lad, but he isn''t good enough for the Championship, let alone the Prem.

I''d love McGugan, personally...! Him, Bennett (done deal according to the Brighton papers... probably should go down stairs and ask the club directly!) and a couple of defenders and I think we''d be there! :D

[quote user="Canary23"]If we sign him for £1,000,001.50 then I will personally thank young canary![/quote]

[:)]

COYY!!

Funny about the lack of speculation about him in general, isn''t it?

Still maybe he''s not quite as good as we think -  I hear he has a bit of a weight problem.

But if we don''t finish up with Lansbury, who knows?

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You just could not forget about Walphy could you Bly?[/quote]

Why on earth would I want to Tilly? I mean I used to quite enjoy some of his posts. Didn''t you?

OTBC

(By the way I see that SDP or one of his tribe deleted one of your posts today. Shame that. Know why do you?)

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You just could not forget about Walphy could you Bly?[/quote]

Why on earth would I want to Tilly? I mean I used to quite enjoy some of his posts. Didn''t you?

OTBC

(By the way I see that SDP or one of his tribe deleted one of your posts today. Shame that. Know why do you?)

[/quote]

No idea and i did not get an e-mail ticking me off either so maybe i was not the culprit.

A superb young player who I think will one day grace the Premiership. I don''t think, sadly, we need a player like him, though.

[/quote]

That is hardly surprising now is it? After all you used to write them.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]I thought Lewis McGugan was Forest''s best player at CR; with all our recent signings I''m not sure we have a position available for him now though?[/quote]

yep it looks like attack and midfield sorted, now lets take a look at our defense & goalie back up.would still like Lansbury and Pacheco here, but rightly so lambert has gone for permanent players bar one.Looking for to the start of the season now.

Funny about the lack of speculation about him in general, isn''t it?

Still maybe he''s not quite as good as we think -  I hear he has a bit of a weight problem.

But if we don''t finish up with Lansbury, who knows?

OTBC

[/quote]

I have a lot of friends who are Nottingham Forest season ticket holders who say that on his day McGugan is very good, but he often goes missing in matches but this gets glossed over because of his great strikes this season. Don''t think there is much space for McGugan now but Forest''s player of the season was CB Luke Chambers, a player I''d love to see here.

Agreed, if we''re to sign anyone from Forest i''d rather it be Chambers.