Sign in to follow this  
forte

Y'army forum

Hi all

new norwich site starting up, http://www.yarmy.net - feel free to check it out!

thanks

Cool, but honestly i don''t think you''re ever going to get much members, Pinkun is always going to be our main forum

Y''Army - Congrats on your new venture. It looks good and I wish you well.

I''m one of the founders of Y''Army fanzine, although I gave up my editorial role before the last issue or two. As well as the fanzine we also had a website named "Y''Army" as well.

Personally I have no issue with you taking on the name because the fanzine hasn''t been out for a few years now and yours is a different venture entirely, but I''m not the owner anymore (although to be fair I can''t see either of them having a problem either).

If you DM me your details, I can get the Y''Army owners to drop you an e-mail. The only possible thing they might need would be a small note hidden away on the website just to confirm that you''re nothing to do with Y''Army fanzine. In these days when you can get lifetime bans for comments on Twitter you can''t be too careful!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Like how everyone is called Keith Briggs and you become better as you post more, is Hux #1?[/quote]You should be Hux by midnight Nana.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Like how everyone is called Keith Briggs and you become better as you post more, is Hux #1?[/quote]You should be Hux by midnight Nana.[/quote]

Ha ha! Ouch..

On another note, Y''Army was a quality fanzine...

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Like how everyone is called Keith Briggs and you become better as you post more, is Hux #1?[/quote]

You should be Hux by midnight Nana.
[/quote] Ha ha! Ouch.. On another note, Y''Army was a quality fanzine...[/quote]

Agreed Mario.I got one copy years ago and really enjoyed it[Y]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Like how everyone is called Keith Briggs and you become better as you post more, is Hux #1?[/quote]You should be Hux by midnight Nana.[/quote]Good news, as I''ll be Glenn Roeder by then.

Used to really enjoy the ''hard copies'' of fanzines especially Y''Army, is there any others out there these days , or has technology taken over completely?

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]Is this run by the same people as waccoe? The log-in is the same as are the terms and conditions.[/quote]

Ha! Definetly not. Thats the forum software, waccoe happens to use the same.

Think of it like kits, many teams use nike, many adidas. some look the same. ;)

A sort of Dragons'' Den question: What does that forum offer, that existing ones with many members, don''t?

[quote user="K Lo"]A sort of Dragons'' Den question: What does that forum offer, that existing ones with many members, don''t?[/quote]

I agree with you, K Lo, this messageboards magic.

[quote user="K Lo"]A sort of Dragons'' Den question: What does that forum offer, that existing ones with many members, don''t?[/quote]I''m sure this new forum wont have clueless mongs predicting us to sign man utd''s 3rd choice centre back on loan or saying we need another rightback and reccomending ryan bertrand for £4m. painful.

Does anyone care? The bloke who ran it didnt....No one posted on it! (well no more than the odd post every other day)

And it looks like you are the only one who is asking! So who really cares?