Sign in to follow this  
BW

Norwich City FC - A better Wizards view

You apologised for becoming "one of us".  Thats rather like apologising for hitting someone by saying "I''m sorry you made me hit you." 

You should apologise for being a class one anus and promise never to post anything ever again unless it has a measure of fact and is of interest to other posters.  Which will probably be never.  I would accept that.

Not looking for apologies BW, any pussy can say sorry, we''re looking for you to get it right.

I just think your current ID has you damned the moment you post now so go away - have a rethink - and then come back fresh with your super new amazing reinvention of yourself and dazzle us.

Live your dream, as Cheryl says, apparently.

[quote user="Ruddygore"]Being a marketing man, which you are of course, I''d have expected you to establish your usps from the very beginning and stick to them. I don''t think that if these were ever established, which they weren''t, that people here could identify with your brand let alone product. Instead you pretty quickly became a bit of a forum bitch, possibly a bit of a bike that anyone in need of had a ride on. No, bitch is better, Yes. I expect you''ll be back, starting from fresh with a new ID and zero post count ready to do better because a good marketing manager never gives up. Right?[/quote] A good marketing man that did make me chuckle BW''s marketing company that doesnt need free advertising MEGALOLATHONS BW you are a JOKE!!! go talk 5hit on your home board (twtd) you suffolk lover

Never supported Ipswich been a Norwich fan since i was a boy. Such a basic argument pal

GC now i think you have an agenda but it aint working pal. Come back to me when you have atleast 100 posts.

GC all your posts are about me yet you say i am not interesting, bit of a oxymoron there

forgot you owned words and wrote the dictionary

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Well now you bloody well know, dont do it again !!!![/quote]

This made me lol....

BW, you are a parasite and you cannot form your own argument or phrases so you steal other peoples.

You have an incredible knack of accusing people of doing things you do on a regular basis! i.e. saying Grantham Canary had an ''agenda'' you''re agenda since day one (as has been proved with your OP) is to disrupt this message board and cause as much havoc as possible.

The Pink Un code of conduct states that you should not:

• Impersonate or represent any person or entity in an attempt to deceive, harass or otherwise mislead another member.
  • Calling yourself ''Better Wizard'' is misleading all the members as you are quite clearly not and you could put a case that you called yourself to harass ''First Wizard''

You should''ve been deleted on Day one PAL

For those that have been around on here long enough - does this not sound a bit like a re-invented ''Smudger''?

no chicken...even smudger isn''t this much of an egotistical self-important f**kwit

[quote user="chicken"]

For those that have been around on here long enough - does this not sound a bit like a re-invented ''Smudger''?

[/quote]

No chance - smudger wasn''t totally witless and neither was he semi-literate.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz