Sign in to follow this  
BW

Norwich City FC - A better Wizards view

Wow what a turn around it only feels like yesturday i was standing in carrow road booing Delia, booing the players, booing Grant, Roeder and Gunn. Norwich is once again worthwhile to watch not saying that i didn''t during times that were hard but lets say i often left early before half time to get a stiff drink.

Now the football now, we have the best team spirit i think i have ever seen along with us playing great football. Not bad for no name ex builders. I think that says it all when you compare these players to the likes that played for England yesterday and why England are a total shambles and have always been since i would say 96. Just a shame Lambert is scottish in that sense but then again we want him here nowhere else and then again with the press today anyone who takes up a England job has serious intellect and brain difficulties.

I would like to hand it to her Delia has helped turn this around. She made mistakes big mistakes but we learn from mistakes and she has done the right thing with shaping up the board and allowing a chief executive to run this club. Mcnally knows what he is doing and we are so lucky to have him. He is no nonsense and as we can see we are bringing in players of quality and before others have the time to even think.

I am new to this board and would like to say a big hello to all. I have read on here for a long time and i feel the new lows this board has shown in recent years, it as well needs a new shape up as did the norwich board. I am your new and better wizard coming with better hex''s and more realistic posts. I hope you take to me well.

Regards, Better Wizard

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Wow what a turn around it only feels like yesturday i was standing in carrow road booing Delia, booing the players, booing Grant, Roeder and Gunn. Norwich is once again worthwhile to watch not saying that i didn''t during times that were hard but lets say i often left early before half time to get a stiff drink.

Now the football now, we have the best team spirit i think i have ever seen along with us playing great football. Not bad for no name ex builders. I think that says it all when you compare these players to the likes that played for England yesterday and why England are a total shambles and have always been since i would say 96. Just a shame Lambert is scottish in that sense but then again we want him here nowhere else and then again with the press today anyone who takes up a England job has serious intellect and brain difficulties.

I would like to hand it to her Delia has helped turn this around. She made mistakes big mistakes but we learn from mistakes and she has done the right thing with shaping up the board and allowing a chief executive to run this club. Mcnally knows what he is doing and we are so lucky to have him. He is no nonsense and as we can see we are bringing in players of quality and before others have the time to even think.

I am new to this board and would like to say a big hello to all. I have read on here for a long time and i feel the new lows this board has shown in recent years, it as well needs a new shape up as did the norwich board. I am your new and better wizard coming with better hex''s and more realistic posts. I hope you take to me well.

Regards, Better Wizard[/quote]I don''t know a reported £6m a year says it is the smart move, only a few weeks work and a four year contract...I''d take it!

No i''m afraid some people are fed up with the garbage on here and i am the the savior for this board. I have placed a Hex on certain members such as MTV, First Wizard, CT and Tilly. No more inner circle, no more pointless posts and no more bullying.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="Better Wizard"]Wow what a turn around it only feels like yesturday i was standing in carrow road booing Delia, booing the players, booing Grant, Roeder and Gunn. Norwich is once again worthwhile to watch not saying that i didn''t during times that were hard but lets say i often left early before half time to get a stiff drink.

Regards, Better Wizard[/quote]I don''t know a reported £6m a year says it is the smart move, only a few weeks work and a four year contract...I''d take it![/quote]

The you only have ambition to fail Sir.

If it looks nice to you i am saying you have no ambition as a person.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Wow what a turn around it only feels like yesturday...

[/quote]What is it with these wizards and turds.....

England manager and £6m a year is no ambition...you must be curing cancer during the week and entertaining the world''s most beautiful women at weekends, the Messiah has returned!

Well none of them statements are correct, but i guess the wifes cooking and you need something to do...so i take your comments with a pinch of salt and i won''t rise to it.

Such magnificent grammar and punctuation. What a refreshing change to have someone as gifted as your good self. Long live the saviour of the message board!!

None of that, we shall have no fascists while i''m around.

Please hurry up football!!! These pointless posts really are a drag, yet I still find myself compelled to read them as I search for a meaning in life without the beautiful game being played...

Hurry up Football, pre-season at least cant come soon enough!!

Something tells me that this Better Wizard will attract the attention of Peter The Deleter before long.

Fascist policeman at your service. Pressed report have you? All i want is to clean this board up out with the old in with the new. I only want to talk about Norwich and not to play inner circle silly games.

Regards, Better Wizard

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Fascist policeman at your service. Pressed report have you? All i want is to clean this board up out with the old in with the new. I only want to talk about Norwich and not to play inner circle silly games.

Regards, Better Wizard[/quote]Doesn''t look like it.[quote user="Better Wizard"]No i''m afraid some people are fed up with

the garbage on here and i am the the savior for this board. I have

placed a Hex on certain members such as MTV, First Wizard, CT and Tilly.

No more inner circle, no more pointless posts and no more

bullying.[/quote]

Well aren''t you the blue eyed boy Harry. No more inner circle i am on a one man crusade to end it for Norwich citys sake.

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Well aren''t you the blue eyed boy Harry. No more inner circle i am on a one man crusade to end it for Norwich citys sake.[/quote]I''m a bit pissed that I haven''t been insulted yet....Are members of the NCPG exempt?

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Well aren''t you the blue eyed boy Harry. No more inner circle i am on a one man crusade to end it for Norwich citys sake.[/quote]Funnily enough I do have blue eyes, have you been stalking me?

If you have you will have seen that I''m heterosexual with a family so you will have to find someone else to play hide the wand with.

Cluck you don''t need to be told your a wind up merchant.

"I''m a bit pissed that I haven''t been insulted yet...."

Blimey, I had a few (quite a few, actually) after the Pompey game, but I would hardly think that not being insulted on a football forum merits the same level of indulgence.

[quote user="City1st"]"I''m a bit pissed that I haven''t been insulted yet...."

Blimey, I had a few (quite a few, actually) after the Pompey game, but I would hardly think that not being insulted on a football forum merits the same level of indulgence.[/quote][:)]Well City 1st.... maybe you are you on here, whereas Cluck is nothing like me in reality... I suspect many have enjoyed throwing the furniture at my misunderstood alter ego over the years, so in a way I provide a kind of service.  [Y]

[quote user="Bull5hit Writer"]No i''m afraid some people are fed up with the garbage on here and i am the the savior for this board. I have placed a Hex on certain members such as MTV, First Wizard, CT and Tilly. No more inner circle, no more pointless posts and no more bullying.[/quote]How''s it going.... this saviour of the board thing? managed to stamp out the pointless posts yet?

BW was a rebranding exercise of Better Wizard. But it looks like the curse of the Pinkun has got too me too, i lost the plot of what i really wanted to do here and became one of you i am sorry.

Being a marketing man, which you are of course, I''d have expected you to establish your usps from the very beginning and stick to them. I don''t think that if these were ever established, which they weren''t, that people here could identify with your brand let alone product.

Instead you pretty quickly became a bit of a forum bitch, possibly a bit of a bike that anyone in need of had a ride on. No, bitch is better, Yes.

I expect you''ll be back, starting from fresh with a new ID and zero post count ready to do better because a good marketing manager never gives up. Right?