Sign in to follow this  
Richards Son

'Make way for snoddy.....' and other popular theme tunes

There''s lots of posts on here about our potential summer signings but shouldn''t we start thinking about our terrace songs for messrs vaughan, morison etc. I know we haven''t got him yet but anticipating the arrival of Mr Snodgrass how about (to the theme tune of popular children''s tv character Snoddy);

Make way for snoddy,

Hip hip hip hooray,

Make way for snoddy,

For Norwich he does play

etc etc

I''m sure if he reads this post, it might just tip the balance to make him sign for us!

Any other songs out there that you think might attract players to our fine city?

After a further 24 hours in a dark room, and lots of intensive research I''ve now completed the song that I hope will grace the carrow road terraces next season.

Make way for snoddy, snoddy!

Hip hip hip hooray,

For Norwich he does play,

He will make your day,

He''s scottish, he''s skillful, he''ll run for us all day,

Snoddy''s here, make way.

I have also registered copyright in case I need to sell it back to Leeds. Can you imagine the hardcore of elland rd singing the noddy tune??!

I honestly think we won''t get him, not that I would lose any sleep over, The Leeds press are saying it will cost us £6mil + to land him here, No thanks I''m damn sure we could do better than that for £6mil. 2 maybe 3 good players for that amount, Stuff Leeds they are trying to get us to pay A ransom just like Posh did.

Cheers wizard. I appreciate your sensitive approach to a subject I''ve always had difficulty talking about. In the absence of a father figure I''ve had to fill my life with writing shite football songs for players we haven''t bought yet! :(

Richard tells me his son (BUZZ) is going on this years x-factor  (BUZZ) as a singer/songwriter (BUZZ) (BUZZ).

Just wonder if you should apply for the vacant position of Cheif Scout, with songs like that you may be able to obtain a better class of player to Carrow Road than someone who can''t create those songs/chants.Looking forward to more.

You heard it here first, over 12 months ago!

Time for me to get my head down, in a dark room, and pen the final version of ''make way for snoddy'' which will hopefully be belted out in the lower barclay, the snakepit, and maybe even the Jarrold if I can get the blokes around me to realise that they are at a football match & can sing, without fear of embarrassment!

Any contributions gratefully received......

Snoddy Snoddy Snoddy OI OI OI! Snoddy OI! Snoddy OI! Snoddy Snoddy Snoddy OI OI OI!Just nicked that off you tube comments section. Works for me!