Sign in to follow this  
Gerry Harrison

Glad we got second place, rather than an expensive trip to Wembley

Agreed! The ticket to the Pompey game was the best money i''ve ever spent. Sod a trip to Wembley.

The whole of next season is going to have ridiculous prices so Swansea or Reading may as well get used to it!

Theres no doubt about it though the play offs are the way to go up what with the day out at Wembley and all that.  Although in saying that I did quite enjoy watching the Swansea pitch invasion and thinking all that celebrating and they''re not even there whereas we have had our place guranteed for a couple of weeks now. [:)]

Does anyone else think that on reflection of what we''ve seen in the media these couple of weeks, that nobodies noticed it was actually QPR that won the title? They may as well have come second because they hype surrounding them at the moment is arguably smaller than what it is with Norwich, it''s almost as if they never won the Championship, we seem to have stolen their glory if you like. Plus there certainly seems to be more talk about us in the nationals etc than Colin''s lot... or is it just me?

Glad we are up and on hols and another 4 weeks to plan and prepare. However off to Wembley for the day out with my Swansea mate!

Sod the cost, what an atmosphere there is at the play offs, bring on the penalties!!!

To go up at Wembley would no doubt be good, but it must now be an agonizing wait of just under 2 weeks for Swansea and Reading now, that length of time having to wait to learn your fate best just be torturous ?!?

Its not just the price Id be saving. What about all the heartbreak if we would lose the final? We would be so close to prem footy and have it nicked from us

It''s an absolute disgrace them prices. The Conference play off final is £40 as well. Sad times these.

[quote user="sergio"]It''s an absolute disgrace them prices. The Conference play off final is £40 as well. Sad times these.
[/quote]

Like I said in an earlier thread, The Play off Finals and the paint pot trophy is nothing more than a money spinning rip off by the FA for the FA, and nothing to do with giving the fan a trip to Wembley.