Sign in to follow this  
therossjack

away stubs

ive got 8 stubs and i have qpr and leicester away to swap for 2 more,has anybody away stubs form scun,blackburn,forestdonny,preston,bristol,cardiff,millwall,cov,boro,palace,leeds,swansea,watford,ipswich,pompy to swap?pm please

i guess they do it because some people buy tickets for their friends and the friends wouldnt show up on the system as buying an away ticket

i have a palace stub. but i don''t understand why you need it or want to swap for anymore? is this for next season?

Same here, I got 8, but Tilly tells me not to worry about next season as the away ends will all be so big that they will hold the yella army easily (I''m not so sure).

[quote user="Smudger"]Same here, I got 8, but Tilly tells me not to worry about next season as the away ends will all be so big that they will hold the yella army easily
(I''m not so sure).
[/quote]

Now,now Smudger what i said was that i do not think there will be ballot after ballot throughout the season like some are suggesting.When push comes to shove i don''t see too many grounds giving us less than 3,000 and after taking into account all the dodgey Sunday and Monday games in the Premiership at 4pm and 8pm what do you reckon? Remember that Sky will be on our case far more as well.