Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Daily Mirror

Probably already been discussed in previous posts but I just read that apparently the Daily Mirror today said that Lambert is now linked to West Ham after a bust up with the board at Norwich

anyone shine a light on this?

im not sure there is much in it as i have just been on  a WHU fans forum and not a mention of lambert, but di canio, hughton and a few others are being mentioned!

Todays ssn say Macleash to Westham, the sun also said £158 million for Renaldo to Man city, man city said cobblers. 

[quote user="jed exodous"]

The issue i see though, is that whatever people say about West Ham, they have the potential to be a lot bigger club than us in a shorter period of time.  With the olympic stadium move on the horizon, there is massive potntial there and one way or the other, they will get back up.

[/quote]

So how ''one way or the other'' can you guarantee that? There are plenty of big clubs in the lower leagues that ''should not be there''....

I don''t expect Lambert to give any reaction to being linked with West Ham. I think he will see it as a non-issue, taking into account his reaction to being linked with Burnley.

Haven''t read through the whole thread, so apologies if anyone has already said this. But someone said that there is greater potential for success at West Ham, which in my opinion is debatable, but there is also a far greater potential for catastrophic failure.

For me it is a non issue. Lambert is staying.

None of this would bother me at all, in fact it was expected that every high profile club that parts with their manager is immediately going to be linked with Paul Lambert, but there is one thing that has and that''s the fact that NCFC have declined to comment.  Why?  Surely they know all we want to hear is a catagorical "HANDS OFF" statement and that he has been offered and accepted a three year contract.  My God, they cannot be haggling over a deal to keep Lambert here, just give him what he wants and let him get on with planning for next season.  

[quote user="Kitman"]Haven''t read through the whole thread, so apologies if anyone has already said this. But someone said that there is greater potential for success at West Ham, which in my opinion is debatable, but there is also a far greater potential for catastrophic failure.

For me it is a non issue. Lambert is staying.[/quote]

Well, if Lambert doesn''t want to go to west Ham all he has to do to extinguish lots of futile speculation is come out and make a brief statement to the press just like he did over the Burnley interest .........