Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Lambert Can Go

He has done what we all wanted... got us to the promised land. loyalty is a two way thing, so if he wants to go let him, we can replace him now we have Premiership Football, the clubs coffers expolding with Sky TV money!![;)]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]He has done what we all wanted... got us to the promised land. loyalty is a two way thing, so if he wants to go let him, we can replace him now we have Premiership Football, the clubs coffers expolding with Sky TV money!![;)][/quote]As Del Boy would say "Oh shut up you tart"

Can''t see what would have changed between Lambert saying he''d sign a 20 year contract with us if it was offered to now aside from the fact that a job at a now Championship team in turmoil that will need so much wage cutting & rebuilding that I think it will struggle to come back up has become available.

Viva la Lambert!

Isn''t it clear from the Burnley managerial vacancy episode and many of his comments before and since that Paul Lambert is unsettled by fans assuming he is looking to move on? PL will eventually go but he is new to this league and still building experience and a reputation at a Club which is ideal for cutting his teeth at.

I think we owe him some trust and faith and the message should be that we expect rumours and gossip as we have a great manager and players but we will believe nothing unless it comes from PL himself or senior NCFC management.

In the meantime we look forward to going on together next season.

I take it this is tongue firmly in cheek?! Either way its Another totally pointless thread!

Paul Lambert IS Norwich City and has to be the best manager around just now and gave up a lot to be here, why on gods earth would he throw it away. WONT HAPPEN!

Rant over lol

[quote user="TRAVIS ASKEW"]I take it this is tongue firmly in cheek?! Either way its Another totally pointless thread!

Paul Lambert IS Norwich City and has to be the best manager around just now and gave up a lot to be here, why on gods earth would he throw it away. WONT HAPPEN!

Rant over lol[/quote]Who''s @rse cheek has zemas tendon got his tongue firmly in now?  [IMG]http://rationalia.com/z/licky.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]He has done what we all wanted... got us to the promised land. loyalty is a two way thing, so if he wants to go let him, we can replace him now we have Premiership Football, the clubs coffers expolding with Sky TV money!![;)][/quote]

NEWSFLASH: Getting to the Premier League does not mean we''re staying there.

Changing management would cause massive disturbance to the squad who without a doubt only did so well last season as they were all so well settled together.

Harry wrote:

Who''s @rse cheek has zemas tendon got his tongue firmly in now?

His own i think! Well think the brain is in there somewhere!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]He has done what we all wanted... got us to the promised land. loyalty is a two way thing, so if he wants to go let him, we can replace him now we have Premiership Football, the clubs coffers expolding with Sky TV money!![;)][/quote]Sorry, but sometimes even sarcasm can''t cover for a stupid comment.

[quote user="TRAVIS ASKEW"]I take it this is tongue firmly in cheek?! Either way its Another totally pointless thread! Paul Lambert IS Norwich City and has to be the best manager around just now and gave up a lot to be here, why on gods earth would he throw it away. WONT HAPPEN! Rant over lol[/quote]

"Gave up a lot to be here" what did he give up to be here!!!

p.s... I Think i have a secret admirer from Gorleston, bit weird but hey i like it

The only situation I would be happy with is it was announce that Martin O''Neil was taking over. If not, then no.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="TRAVIS ASKEW"]I take it this is tongue firmly in cheek?! Either way its Another totally pointless thread! Paul Lambert IS Norwich City and has to be the best manager around just now and gave up a lot to be here, why on gods earth would he throw it away. WONT HAPPEN! Rant over lol[/quote]

p.s... I Think i have a secret admirer from Gorleston, bit weird but hey i like it

[/quote]I only admire people who have achieved something, apart from being a troll what have you achieved?[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Internet_Troll_velu_ill_artlibre_jnl.jpg[/IMG]

Out of interest.....are there any cases of football managers leaving a Prem club to join a Championship club ??Im not talking about obvious sackings or people who take hiatus from the game.Im talking about leave the job to take a new one, Prem - Champ.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

I only admire people who have achieved something, apart from being a troll what have you achieved?

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Internet_Troll_velu_ill_artlibre_jnl.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Not You who i am on about, your from Gt Yarmouth(Nothing wrong with that), where your a middle aged lonely man who does cartoon figures for fun, and roam the streets at night looking for left overs

Middle aged yes, makes pictures and signatures yes, the rest you couldn''t be further from the truth. But then again you type well for a troll.

If we do even reasonably well next and subsequent seasons in the Prem, PL would have the pick of any managerial positions. Why would he risk dropping down to the Championship to a club that is a disaster area, there is no certainty that he can take them straight back up and he could end up with a big blot on his CV. I would think we are a far safer bet for ultimately furthering his career and progression to a "bigger" (although not better) club.